One-Pan Breakfast Potatoes
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
3 russet potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 small white onion, diced
Olive oil, to taste
1 tablespoon rosemary
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 500˚F/260˚C.
2. Place potato pieces, diced red bell pepper, and diced onion on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over everything and season with rosemary, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly coated.
4. Spread coated potatoes, peppers, and onions out into an even layer.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite breakfast sides.