1 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 ½ cups mango, diced
1 ½ cups pineapple, diced
1 ½ cup mango, diced
1. Combine water, sugar, and mangoes in a pot over medium heat. Once the sugar has dissolved, simmer for 30 minutes and reduce.
2. Pour simple syrup through a strainer and remove excess liquid, then let it cool to room temperature.
3. In a blender, combine simple syrup, pineapple, and the remaining mango. Blend until well-combined.
4. Pour into an 8x8 baking dish and freeze for at least 12 hours.
5. Take out of the freezer and let sit for 5-10 minutes before scooping.
6. Serve & enjoy!