Easy Fish Tacos
Here's a video that shows you how to make them:
Serves 8 (makes 16 tacos)
3 cups green cabbage, shredded
½ cup red onion, diced
1 cup sour cream
1 lime, juiced
¼ teaspoon salt
For the rest of the tacos:
4 tilapia filets
¼ teaspoon ground cayenne
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, red onion, sour cream, lime juice, and salt. Chill until ready to serve.
2. In a bowl, mix cayenne, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Season each tilapia fillet on both sides with the seasoning mix.
3. Over medium-high heat, cook 2 fillets at a time for 8 minutes, flipping halfway. Repeat for the remaining fillets.
4. Using a fork, break apart the fillets into bite-size pieces.
5. Right before serving, heat the corn tortillas in the pan over high heat. Remove from the pan and assemble the tacos with the cabbage slaw and tilapia.
6. Garnish with cilantro and lime juice.