Cheese-Stuffed Taco Meatballs
Here's a video that shows you how to make it:
1 pound ground beef
⅓ cup onion, minced
¼ cup cilantro, minced
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
½ cup crushed tortilla chips
¼ pound jack cheese, cut into 12 equal cubes
1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the cheese and vegetable oil. Stir until fully incorporated.
2. With your hands, grab about a golf ball-sized amount of the ground beef mixture and slightly flatten it in your palm. Take 1 cube of cheese, place it in the the middle, and press the beef around it so the cheese is fully covered and in the center of the meatball.
3. Heat a thin layer of vegetable oil in a cast-iron pan over medium to medium-high heat.
4. Once the pan is hot, cook the meatballs. Rotate them throughout cooking to brown all sides and cook through.
5. Once meatballs are fully cooked and browned, remove from the pan and top with salsa, sour cream, and cilantro.