Broccoli Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
¼ cup butter
1½ tablespoon garlic, minced
2 ½ cups heavy cream
½ teaspoon black pepper
¾ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
9 cooked lasagna noodles
1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
2 cups broccoli, chopped
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter, add garlic, heavy cream, and pepper. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
3. Add Parmesan cheese and keep stirring until sauce has thickened.
4. Spread a generous spoonful of sauce on the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan and cover with 3 cooked lasagna noodles. Follow with a layer shredded chicken, broccoli, and mozzarella. Add more sauce, and repeat to make another layer. On top of the last noodle layer, cover with the remainder of the sauce, and mozzarella.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil after the first 30 minutes to brown the cheese.