1. When you have to wake up earlier than everyone else because your commute is INSANE.
2. AND WHEN WILDLIFE HAS THE GALL TO BLOCK YOUR ONLY ROAD.
3. After all that you have to function like a normal kid at school.
4. Since the nearest general store is a 25 minute drive away, you've become handy out of necessity.
Your friends always knew to call you for help.
5. Pizza delivery is out of the question.
6. You have to worry about things city kids don't even think of.
7. And your mountain upbringing makes you hear everything.
8. Honestly, sometimes you hate how much of your life revolves around snakes.
9. Because you live on a mountain, sometimes you miss out on some big moments.
10. And your wifi is spotty at best.
11. To you, deer aren't always cute woodland creatures, they can be (and usually are) serious pests.
12. But you'd be lying if you said you didn't try and make friends with them before.
13. People think you wear flannel to be stylish but it's actually just practical.
14. Anytime plans come up, you know it's going to take you twice as long to get there.
15. And if your friends come to visit you they always get lost.
16. You can't blame them though, mountain roads can be kind of tricky.
17. But you just have to shake your head whenever you see city kids driving recklessly on mountain roads.
18. But when you do drive into the city, you encounter some confusing traffic rules.
19. And traffic's only more insane if you have an early morning practice/class.
IT'S TOO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT.