1. US Economy Saved By Growing A MUSTACHE - Video
Mustache American are actually providing a service to this country by
1 - Improving good lucks by 38%
2 - Accouterments that we need to maintain our sexually dynamic lifestyle
3 - Things like beer to mustache trimmers,mustache wax, dynamite, mayonnaise , these are essential things we have to invest in and they stimulate the us economy we’ve done this country a service now it’s our turn.
@ 1:19 Dude it’s not about the facial hair, it’s the homeless look that cements your unemployment for eternity
Protesting to gain Facial Hair Tax Credit REALLY AMERICA?
What is the American Mustache Institute?
According to the AMI website, the organization was founded in 1965 for the purposes of “protecting the rights of and fighting discrimination against” mustached Americans. The AMI promotes the growth, care, and culture of the mustache.
America has enough problems to really worry about, these protesters feel that men with mustache’s should have an $250 tax credit for the care and grooming of their mustaches. This is actually called STACHE ACT. To press for the passage of the proposed tax credit, the AMI is calling for a Million Mustache March on Washington on April 1. H&R Block has promised to donate money to a clean-water charity for every man who participates in the march.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump slammed the CIA after reports that the agency believes Russia used hacks to try to help him win.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- Fire investigators have ruled out a refrigerator as the cause of a warehouse fire that killed 36 people in Oakland, California.
- The world's oldest known breeding seabird just laid another egg. Her name is Wisdom and she's 66 🐦