1. In the new clip from Gotham, Young Detective Jim Gordon (played by Ben McKenzie), asks “How will a little girl, a low level thug, and a business woman become the most dangerous villains around?”
2. The little girl is Selina Kyle / the future Catwoman, played by acting newcomer Camren Bicondova.
3. She is a teenage orphan who is suspicious and wholly unpredictable. A street thief and skilled pickpocket, she’s dangerous when cornered.
4. The Low-Level Thug is Oswald Cobblepot/ The future Penguin, played by Robin Lord Taylor.
5. He has the brains of a chess grandmaster and the morals of a jackal. A low-level psychopath for gangster Fish Mooney, he hides his sadistic lust for power behind an exquisitely polite demeanor.
6. The Business Woman is Fish Mooney, played by Jada Pinkett Smith.
7. According to the description released by Warner Brothers, Fish Mooney is a “sadistic gangster boss and nightclub owner” with “almost extra-sensory abilities to read people like an open book.”
This is a new original character in the new Gotham reboot but I’m excited nonetheless!
The new teaser only highlights the 3 villains and not featured in this initial teaser are Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma (The Riddler) and Clare Foley as “Ivy Pepper” (Poison Ivy). This makes me wonder how involved they will be in this premiere season even though they were in the original trailer. We’ll just have to wait to find out!
Gotham premieres this fall on Mondays at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.