1. In the new clip from Gotham, Young Detective Jim Gordon (played by Ben McKenzie), asks “How will a little girl, a low level thug, and a business woman become the most dangerous villains around?”
2. The little girl is Selina Kyle / the future Catwoman, played by acting newcomer Camren Bicondova.
3. She is a teenage orphan who is suspicious and wholly unpredictable. A street thief and skilled pickpocket, she’s dangerous when cornered.
4. The Low-Level Thug is Oswald Cobblepot/ The future Penguin, played by Robin Lord Taylor.
5. He has the brains of a chess grandmaster and the morals of a jackal. A low-level psychopath for gangster Fish Mooney, he hides his sadistic lust for power behind an exquisitely polite demeanor.
6. The Business Woman is Fish Mooney, played by Jada Pinkett Smith.
7. According to the description released by Warner Brothers, Fish Mooney is a “sadistic gangster boss and nightclub owner” with “almost extra-sensory abilities to read people like an open book.”
This is a new original character in the new Gotham reboot but I’m excited nonetheless!
The new teaser only highlights the 3 villains and not featured in this initial teaser are Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma (The Riddler) and Clare Foley as “Ivy Pepper” (Poison Ivy). This makes me wonder how involved they will be in this premiere season even though they were in the original trailer. We’ll just have to wait to find out!
Gotham premieres this fall on Mondays at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.