1. Go scavenge in a second-hand bookstore.
2. Go ice-skating.
3. Take in some local culture with a museum visit...
4. ...or visit a historic building.
6. Have an indoor picnic.
7. Hunker down for a movie marathon.
8. Go on a ghost walk...
9. ...or a street art tour.
10. Forget MasterChef, host your own Ready Steady Cook competition.
11. Break out the board games.
12. Take an introductory dance class.
13. An old-fashioned walk in the park.
14. Cross off the UK's best roads to drive.
15. And why not go camping while you're at it?
16. (Plus, stargazing can be pretty romantic.)
17. Do a good deed and volunteer together.
Here's another date night idea: Free cinema tickets courtesy of Citroën!
That's right, you heard us correctly. To brighten those gloomy days after Christmas and keep the festive spirit going, Citroën are giving away cinema tickets completely free!
All you have to do is visit www.inbetweenmas.co.uk now to claim yours. This date's on us!