You can find Walmart’s expected shipping time depending on the product on its landing page, and also track your order. Most orders take 3+ days to ship, depending on your location.
1. A pink heart-shaped Dutch oven for the person who just loves to be in the kitchen. This will bring their soups, breads, roasts, and more to the next level as well as their kitchen aesthetic.
2. A wood-framed piece of wall art so they can have a visual reminder of your ever-growing love whenever they look up from the couch.
3. A darling set of pure silk scrunchies because they're super cute but won't damage your giftees hair! Such a win-win.
4. A vegan leather handbag and clutch that look designer even though they aren't — so between the two, they'll have no problem toting around their accessories in chic style.
5. A bamboo serving tray with a slide-out knife drawer that will let them serve up artsy charcuterie spreads during all future at-home date nights. In fact, you might as well give them the board with snacks and wine too. 🍷🧀
6. An essential oil diffuser because there's something inherently aesthetic about filling your home with soft mists of gentle aromatherapy. Not to mention this one has the outward appearance to match — it even lights up and changes colors for some extra zen vibes.
7. A bamboo bath tray if their self-love language is a luxurious soak in the tub. With this, they can light a candle, sip some vino, watch a show, and more, all while relaxing in the steamy bubbles.
8. A heated foot spa bath to massage those tired feet after running around all week long. Pro tip: add some Epsom salt and essential oils for extra relaxation.
9. A three-tiered chocolate fondue fountain since it's hard to go wrong with chocolate-covered treats for Valentine's Day, and it'll be even more fun when you both get to make them together! Ideas include, but are not limited to: strawberries, marshmallows, cashews, even cookies!
10. A tree-of-life leather journal that makes a beautiful and thoughtful gift for writers, doodlers, and the self-reflective type. After all, they need a place to jot down their love poems right? JK JK...unless...
11. A birthstone heart pendant necklace for a classic, tried-and-true Valentine's Day gift. Jewelry, especially in the shape of a heart, is a universal way to say I love you.
12. An air fryer with 12 one-touch cooking functions, which means they can whip up french fries, wings, fried fish, roasted veggies, and other yummy eats all at the touch of a button and with minimal oil. Even more unbelievable? All this for under $60!
13. A pair of comfy noise-isolating wireless earbuds with such crisp and clear audio they'll definitely think you spend top dollar on them!
14. A silky satin robe that checks off all the loungewear boxes: soft, elegant, breathable, and just a touch sexy!
15. A French press so they can start their day with a cup of liquid love, aka freshly brewed coffee.
16. Or, a beautiful glass teapot with a glass infuser if loose-leaf tea is more their thing. This will surely make tea time feel oh-so-sophisticated.
17. A prism photo frame to transform even your most basic selfie together into something elegant-looking. I can almost guarantee you this is gonna be front and center on their desk.
18. A Kenneth Cole cologne gift set featuring three mini-sized delicious scents for them to enjoy: black, blue, and vintage black, all of which are a slightly different mix of fruity, earthy, and musky. I smell a winner of a gift right here (pun fully intended).
19. A pair of faux-fur moccasin slippers with cushy memory foam insoles to keep their feet comfy, cozy, and supported whenever they're chilling (or working) at home — or taking the dog out!
20. An Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush that makes a great, practical gift for the person who doesn't want anything lovey-dovey or over-the-top romantic. This is thoughtful, useful, and will most definitely bring a (brighter) smile to their face. :)
21. A pom-pom throw blanket because it's soft, cozy, and super-duper cute, which is exactly how blankets ought to be! It's just what they need for snuggling up on the couch with you hehe.
22. A pink Nutribullet personal blender — it's pretty and powerful, just like them. They'll be mixing up delicious smoothies *snaps fingers* like that.
23. A large vanilla bean candle since the wick actually crackles, which is fancier than just about any other candle I've ever seen. Not to mention, the scent is extra warm and inviting.
24. A deep tissue massage gun for targetting any tight spots in their muscles and relieving tension. It's like having their own little massage therapist whenever they need it!
25. A Gaiam cork yoga mat because it's comfy, supportive, and nonslip, all while being more sustainable than other types of mats. New and experienced yogis alike will absolutely love this luxurious upgrade to their practice.
26. A JBL portable Bluetooth waterproof speaker so they can enjoy their favorite tunes whenever and wherever their heart desires, whether that's on a hike, in the shower, or just hanging in the living room.
27. A diamond-accented bracelet since the heart charm adds just the right touch of love to this already gorgeous piece of jewelry. Don't be surprised if they're wearing it just about every day.
28. A Lego orchid building set if you want to give them beautiful blooms that will last forever (after they build them, of course). This is how you make flowers indestructible!
29. A Vera Wang perfume featuring notes of water lily, apple, and mandarin meringue layered on top of dark chocolate, musk, and vanilla. In other words, a fragrance fit for royalty (which they are). 👑
30. A shimmery rose gold insulated tumbler that's quite the upgrade from a plastic Dunks cup, both in terms of looks and performance. This beauty keeps drinks hot or cold for hours!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.