We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it. You can see Wayfair's full shipping information here.
1. A fleece and sherpa blanket since you really can't go wrong with the gift of a luxe blanket, especially one with *two* cozy sides to choose from.
2. A plush and posh velvet office chair for the working king/queen in your life — they deserve a luxurious throne to sit in as they toil the day away!
3. A stunning set of mosaic fruit sculptures, an apple and a pear, if you want to give them a ~sweet~ gift that'll last a whole lot longer than any holiday candies or goodies! These beauties will even twinkle and sparkle when placed next to a lamp or flickering candle.
4. A classic Le Creuset Dutch oven since this enameled cast iron dish is an absolute *beauty* and perfect for making bread, soups, casseroles, and more. Plus, it'll pretty much last them a lifetime.
5. A handmade wooden cookbook stand for a gift that's both beautiful and extremely useful — how could anyone not love a combo like that?!
6. A solid wood end table made of reclaimed teak branches so they can curate a rustic cabin feel in their living area. It's such a unique piece they'll probably think you bought it from a local artisan at a craft fair (but the truth can remain our little secret).
7. A colorful orthopedic pet bed to give your best bud their own stylish seat in the house, so maybe, just maybe, you can reclaim the big couch for yourself.
8. A bamboo bath caddy because if they've been soaking without the luxury of reading a book, watching Netflix, and/or sipping on wine, well, they've definitely been missing out and this sleek little tray is here to remedy that once and for all.
9. A prism floating picture frame if you want to give them a special photo of the two of you together, but in a way that's extra beautiful and decorative.
10. A watercolor poppy wall canvas to add a touch of elegance, art, and nature all at once, instantly elevating any room they place it in.
11. A sleek rocket cocktail shaker that will surely have them mixing up drinks that are ~out of this world~.
12. A trio of metallic stone vases that look elegant and stunning just as they are, but even more so when they're showcasing some fresh flower blooms. So, if you really want to impress them, present the vases with flowers already in them!
13. A potted ponytail palm plant so they can add some tropical greenery to their home, even if they have pets (and even if they live somewhere cold and definitely not tropical). This live plant poses no risk to fur babies, plus it's super low maintenance.
14. A round floral throw pillow because it's the home decor version of a beautiful fresh flower, and as we all know, flowers always make for a great gift!
15. A metal-framed distressed accent mirror that will become even more eye-catching when they see their beautiful reflection in it.
16. A sleek and modern LED table lamp that's as impressive as it looks. It has a three-way dimmer system that's completely controlled by touch AND a built-in USB port for charging up their devices!
17. A Himalayan salt crystal lamp since the calming glow will help them enter a state of relaxation and tranquility, which they'll definitely need after the stress of the holidays.
18. A 12-piece rainbow knife set to turn culinary prep tasks into a colorful and mesmerizing show instead. Not to mention how amazing they'll look in the kitchen when not in use too!
19. A set of four artificial succulents because these adorable lil' (fake) plant babies make perfect stocking stuffers for anyone and everyone, regardless of whether they have a green thumb or not!
20. A bar cart for the friend who's always hosting the crew at their place and really needs a designated space to mix and serve the alcohol. It's an elegant and practical gift for wine lovers and amateur mixologists alike!
21. A pair of solar-powered outdoor lanterns for the friend who loves to spend every evening possible outside on the patio, beach, or camping. These will add a *magical* touch and maybe even help them forget the fact that it gets dark so darn early right now.
22. A weighted blanket so they can snuggle up and keep that anxiety at bay — it's like a giant, comforting hug, the perfect alternative for when you can't be there in person to give 'em a squeeze!
24. A set of four stoneware mugs if they love sipping on a warm beverage throughout the day. These colorful beauties look like they belong in a fairtyale cabin, plus they're also dishwasher-safe!
25. An adjustable swivel barstool featuring luxe velvet upholstery and button-tufted detailing, so they can dine (or just snack) in sophistication.
26. A rose stainless steel fruit bowl for a beautiful way to store and display their apples, pears, kiwis, and more!
27. A set of eight stemless wine glasses featuring hammered base texturing, which is not only more unique than smooth glass but also creates a fun and interesting pattern in the light!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.