31 Things From Target To Help Make Every Room In Your House More Comfortable
Transform your house or apartment into the comfy oasis you deserve to live in.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. An outdoor chaise lounge with a cushion because you deserve to feel like you're chilling at a 5-star resort, even if you're just in your backyard.
3. An anti-fatigue kitchen mat so your feet don't get tired as you're chopping veggies, baking cakes, or doing dishes.
4. A white noise machine that will lull you right to sleep, even if you live next to a train or have a loud roommate.
6. Or a ribbed plush blanket that looks and feels so luxurious, especially for the affordable price point.
7. A wireless mouse so your hand won't get cramped from using your laptop's touchpad for hours on end.
8. A fleece robe that you can either use as a bathrobe or as a house robe that you can wear as you're enjoying your morning coffee. Heck, it's so comfortable, we won't judge you if you wear it all day long!
9. A 1.5-inch memory foam mattress topper so you can feel like you're sleeping on clouds and wake up without back pain.
10. A pair of women's suede moccasin slippers that you can put on as soon as you wake up so your feet never have to touch cold tile or wood floors.
11. Or a pair of men's moccasin slippers with a plaid pattern on the interior lining for an extra flair of comfy chic.
12. A cable knit throw blanket that feels like you're wearing your favorite sweater, but over your *entire body.*
14. Or a gaming chair that will keep your toosh comfortable after hours of playing Call of Duty: Warzone or hours of Zoom meetings.
15. A flat-weave hammock so you can spend countless afternoons relaxing in your backyard while reading your new favorite book.
16. A standing desk attachment that you can put on top of your regular WFH desk so you can get a break from sitting.
17. Or a simple monitor stand so you can keep your neck in a comfortable position as you work for 8+ hour days while staring at your computer.
18. A space heater that'll keep your bedroom at a cozy temperature once the autumn breeze starts sweeping in.
19. A memory foam bath mat so after you take a nice, hot shower, your feet are greeted with a soft landing.
20. A rechargeable fan that runs on batteries so even if the power goes out during a storm, you can still keep cool during those hot summer days.
21. A circular faux fur rug in a fun peach color that's the perfect cozy touch to a bedroom, a play room, or the living room.
22. Or a plush shag rug that'll elevate the look of any room while making your floors feel like soft lil' marshmallows.
24. A foot rest with an adjustable height and tilt so you can have the most ergonomic WFH space as possible.
25. A memory foam pillow so comfortable, it'll be a little difficult to get up in the morning. But that's a good problem to have!
29. A six-piece towel set made with 100% Turkish cotton that you'll be so excited to wrap around your body as you step out of the shower.
31. And a futon sofa so cozy and about 10 times more comfortable than that lumpy futon you inherited during college.
How fast you'll fall asleep knowing you live in the comfiest home in the world:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.