1. A pretty glass tumbler that's so aesthetically pleasing, you'll find yourself reaching for it every day. Whether you use it to drink iced coffee, smoothies, or just plain old water, you'll love the nonslip silicone sleeve, the reusable straw, and the fact that it is top rack dishwasher-safe.
Watch a reviewer pour iced coffee into this chic tumbler on TikTok.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TIkTok and automatically liked it! I love that it comes in so many different colors and the top is wood. I drink lots of water and needed a cup I could take with me everywhere. I could also put iced coffee in it too. I love that it came with two straws, a clear one and white. I will be purchasing another one for my husband and also one for my mom in different colors!" —Rose
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in 45 colors and in multiple packs).
2. A set of satin pillowcases to protect your hair from tangling and matting. The ultra-soft fabric doesn't absorb moisture from your skin, so you'll also wake up to a super-hydrated complexion.
Check it out in action on TikTok!
Promising review: "My hair has never been better! I got this because of TikTok and it has done wonders for my hair. My hair isn’t frizzy or dull looking when I get up in the morning." —Aaron Key
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.56+ (available in 22 colors and four sizes).
3. A productivity time management tool if your to-do list is seriously overwhelming you and you need some help blocking off dedicated time to focus and get your task done.
Watch a reviewer use this during a WFH day on TikTok!
This is a great tool to help you practice the Pomodoro technique, which is a time management tool. Basically, you work in 25-minute chunks of time and then break for five minutes. After four rounds of this, you take a longer break for 15-20 minutes. Lots of people swear by this for improved productivity!
Promising review: "This visual timer has been a blessing for setting time boundaries for my toddler AND myself! I. Love. This. Saw a suggestion for it on Tiktok, and knew I needed it for myself and my child. It's so easy to set and easy to see. I use it to set boundaries for my three-year-old, like 20 minutes to bedtime, 15 minutes until we leave, 20 minutes left of TV time, etc. He loves setting the timer, can tell how many minutes he has left, and it's ended almost all the fights for transitions.
And I've started using it for myself, for the suggestion I saw on TikTok, to set a timer for the things I disliked doing, or that I've been unable to devote focused time to. With this timer I'm taking little bites out of issues that plague me, and I'm allowing myself to accept that if the 15 minutes I put into it today isn't enough, it's OK because I have 15 minutes tomorrow. And actually SEEING that big blue 15 minutes on the clock go down from across the room is PRICELESS! It makes time feel less weighty." —JDillon
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in eight colors).
4. First Aid Beauty's KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant that helps eliminate any rough, bumpy skin in a gentle but effective way. It's especially helpful for anyone dealing from keratosis pilaris (also known as chicken or strawberry skin) who would like to get consistently smoother skin.
Check out this dermatologist reviewing this magical product on TikTok!
I've had keratosis pilaris since I was a teenager (it's especially bad on my thighs), and after trying dozens of products to treat it with no luck, this magical product is the only thing that's truly worked for me. I usually use this once a week for maintenance, but in the winter if I notice a flare-ups and I get have drier, rougher, bumpier skin, I use this twice a week, and any flare-ups disappear within the week. I scrub it over my thighs and then actually let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing it off. I have notorious sensitive skin, and I've never had an issue with this before. It's truly the best product out there for any fellow KP sufferers out there!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and Instagram. I decided to try it and it really works. I used it on my thighs and upper arms. I noticed a difference the first time and even more the second time!!! Fabulous product. Worth every penny." —Lana
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes).
5. A rubber squeegee brush capable of lifting up so much pet hair you didn't even know was trapped within your carpet. Seriously, run this brush over your carpet, and watch in amazement at the huge fur balls that your vacuum has been missing.
Check this out in action on TikTok!
Reviewers suggest using short, quick strokes over your carpet or rug to get the most pet hair out. This broom also works great for collecting pet hair on hardwood floors as the rubber bristles work like a magnet to gather all the hair in one big clump.
Promising review: "So of course I saw this product on TikTok...and added it to the list of things that TikTok made me buy. But I'm very glad that I did. I have a Siberian husky who sheds a LOT...and in all seasons. I use this on my carpet before vacuuming and it loosens up the hair so easily that my vacuum never got. I never realized I had that much dog hair caked into my carpet until I used this!" —Alyssa Frey
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
6. A pair of timeless Levi's ribcage straight ankle jeans that have a super high waist and a button fly for an ultra-sleek, trendy look. Pair these mom jeans with a middle part, and you'll be rocking the official Gen Z uniform.
Check out this TikToker's "realistic review" of these jeans!
Promising review: "I came from TikTok and I love these. They fit literally perfectly. Mine do have some stretch too, which is nice. Because I’m tall, they were more capri on me but I don’t mind. My butt looks amazing too. Get them!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $35.67+ (available in women's sizes 24–42 and nine colors).
7. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, if you're feeling like your processed, damaged hair has seen better days. This will breathe new life into your locks by making it feel fuller, healthier, and silkier thanks to the ceramides and collagen in the formula.
Check out this reviewer use the treatment to moisturize her hair on TikTok!
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them! Reviewers have also mentioned it's a great dupe for Olaplex treatments.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and in between other compares products that were four times the price, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this — let me tell you, best decision ever! I shampooed my hair, then heavily massaged this in, from ends to scalp. The carton says 5-20 minutes... But i ended up leaving it in for two days! And after washing it out, my hair was so shiny, bouncy and CURLY! My curl recovery journey has been long, but this has helped restore so much vibrance and shape to my hair. My mom has been stealing it from my bathroom every couple of days, after having similar results on her hair. Going to need to buy a few more to ward her off." —curlyhead3
Get a bottle from Amazon for $7.90.
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment.
8. Glossier's Cloud Paint with a formula that is lightweight, blendable, and won't clog your pores. Use it as part of your full makeup routine or wear the blush by itself for an effortlessly breezy look that takes about 15 seconds to achieve.
Check out a reviewer testing Cloud Paint out on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I purchased Dusk first because I saw it on TikTok. It’s so creamy and easily blendable. Dusk is great for during the day. I purchased Storm second for at night or going out. I never thought I would like a cream blush. I have always been a powder girl. I may never go back!!!" —Felicia
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in eight shades).
9. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey for those times you need a bit of a flavor upgrade. You'll love how this sweet and spicy condiment tastes on pizza, tacos, grilled cheese, breakfast sandwiches, you name it!
10. A set of hair claw clips that provide a cute way to keep your hair out of your face whether you're doing chores or going for a walk. Bonus: they'll keep even long, thick hair securely in place all day long.
Check these out on TikTok here!
I've owned this set for about a year and I am reaching for them constantly! I used to be someone who would tie my hair up in a messy bun whenever I'm doing things around the house, but I noticed how that would really start damaging my hair after a while. Instead, I just clip my hair back with one of these, and my long, thick hair stays in place without the claw jamming into my head. I have some other clips lying around that I should probably get rid of because I only ever exclusively use these!
Promising review: "I will admit I bought these from seeing them on TikTok and I needed new clips for my thick hair. I am not disappointed and beyond glad I got them. The colors are gorgeous and they stay put without hurting my head. I'm very impressed." —Jessica
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $10.99 (available in 18 different color sets).
11. A pack of the Mighty Match Pimple Spot Treatment to extract all the gunk that sits right under the skin whenever you have a whitehead. Just place one of these on your breakout, leave it on overnight, and you'll wake up to visibly smaller, less red zits.
Check these out on TikTok here!
I've used this specific brand for years now and have found them to be the best at reducing the size and redness of breakouts! Whenever I notice a zit popping up, I put one of these one right before bed, and it stays put all night, even when I toss and turn a lot. By morning, it's much less noticeable and is practically nonexistent when I cover the zit with makeup. It's such a great practically zero-effort way to treat blemishes!
Promising review: "I heard all about these on TikTok so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts, these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!" —Kiara Galloway
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
12. An adjustable weighted fitness hoop if you're looking for a fun way to get your workout in — flashbacks to playing with a hula hoop during recess anyone?! Reviewers love how this can help strengthen their core and help give their aching back sweet relief after sitting all day.
Check out this product in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in three colors).
13. A set of storage scrunchies that will secretly hold your essentials (key, hair clips, lip balm) so you don't have to carry around a purse.
See them in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
14. A workout tank you'll want to wear whether you're lifting weights, walking on the treadmill, or just lounging on the couch. It's super comfortable, has removable pads, and is supportive without being too constricting.
Check out this activewear essential on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Honestly saw this on TikTok and contemplated getting it for a long time. I’m so glad I committed! It’s extremely comfortable. The padding is amazing so you don’t have to worry about a bra underneath at all. You can wear it with sweats or leggings to the gym or even dress it up for a night out. Considering more colors for sure!" —Kristyn Long
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and 20 colors).