45 Things Under $25 I'm Willing To Bet You'll Buy Without A Second Thought
Listen to your heart — and your heart is saying you definitely need those fuzzy slippers. And that scalp massager. Definitely.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of claw-shaped hair clips for a cute way to keep your hair out of your face whether you're doing chores or going for a walk. Bonus: they'll keep even long, thick hair securely in place all day long.
2. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool that removes any peach fuzz on your skin so your foundation looks smoother. You can also use this for quick hair removal in between waxing appointments.
3. A bunch of Miracle-Gro "food spikes" for anyone who just can't manage to keep their plants alive. This fertilizer is formulated specifically for indoor plants, and one spike lasts up to two months!
They're especially great for ficus, snake plants, crotons, spider plants, or pothos plants!
Promising review: "LOVE THESE! People will comment on your plants when you start using them. These make a huge difference if you haven't been feeding your plants — super easy to use — just stick them in your plants and forget about it. I put new ones in all my plants about once a month. They're like magic!! I give them away as gifts, they're that great. :)" —Vicki Huntman
Get a set of 24 from Amazon for $2.98.
4. An adorable set of macaron-shaped storage containers très parfait for storing your leftovers or your work lunch. If you're someone who tends to toss out your leftovers before they're eaten, maybe these brightly colored containers will catch your attention before the food goes bad!
5. A dipping sauce holder that attaches to the AC vent of your car for an optimal on-the-go chicken nugget dunking or fry dipping experience. At first, you might ask yourself, "Do I really need this?" and the answer to that question is, "Yes, you absolutely do."
6. A pack of heel stoppers to stop your stiletto heels from sinking into the grass and getting completely ruined. Go ahead — wear your favorite heels to that outdoor wedding!
7. A pair of no-drip cleansing cuffs that absorb all the water and soap when you're washing your face before it rolls down your arms and gets your shirt wet. Honestly, where has this been my whole life?!
8. A sleep mask to block any light from your eyes so you can finally get a good night's sleep. The smart design features contoured cups that don't put any pressure on your eyes, making your slumber so much more pleasant.
9. A longline sports bra destined to become your go-to option whether you're on the spin bike, going for a walk, or just lounging on your couch. Reviewers say it's so comfy, you'll want to buy it in every color!
10. A Swiffer duster pad because your TV screen and bookshelves could use a good dusting. After you've used these a few times, you can throw them into the washing machine and keep reusing! No need to buy those disposable pads.
TS Designs is a Michigan-based small business that offers vintage gifts and decor paired with eco-friendly items.
Promising review: "I love these! They are really thick and they wipe up the dust easily. I actually bought three so I could keep one on while the other is being washed. I had no issues with getting it on my holder. Glad to have found these!" —Rebecca Jo
11. A pair of fuzzy slippers with a memory foam sole that will make you feel like you're walking on clouds as you wear them around the house. The open style of the slipper allows your feet to breathe and not get overheated.
12. A cutlery drawer organizer so you can actually find your favorite fork for once (admit it — we all have a favorite fork). The space-saving design also frees up the rest of your drawer.
13. A tub of O'Keeffe's Working Hands hand cream that'll repair even the driest, most cracked hands. With winter and its dry air coming just around the corner, this product will soon become your best friend.
14. A eucalyptus and lavender shower/bath pouch to add a fun lil' decoration to your shower and leave the whole bathroom smelling like a fancy spa. The eucalyptus and lavender can also help relieve stress, promote relaxation, and even help with congestion if you have a cold.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a small business based in Charlotte, North Carolina creating bathroom products made from fresh lavender and eucalyptus.
Promising review: "Not only does these enhance my shower experience, but my whole bathroom smells nice all the time!" —Edward
15. A large plush toy shaped like a duck about to become the best buddy your dog's been longing for. Oh, did we mention the squeaker?!
16. A reusable Revlon Volcanic Face Roller anyone with oily skin will appreciate. Just roll this across any shiny parts of your face, and watch in amazement as all the oil disappears!
17. A milk frother to get that perfectly fluffy foam on top of your homemade latte. You'll feel like a barista when you whip this thing out in the morning.
18. A L'Oreal *eight-second* lamellar water rinse-out treatment because you don't need to drop half your paycheck at the salon to get a treatment that will make your hair look shiny, moisturized, and strong.
And it's silicone-free!
Promising review: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot a breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would have thought this brand would work on my hair. I have always used ethnic hair products and stayed away from brands such as this one because of the alcohol consumption. I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen. Thank you so much!! ♥️" —Theressa Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $8.97.
19. An all-in-one measuring cup if you're constantly losing your 1/2-cup measuring cup and your tablespoon measurer. No matter what the recipe calls for, you'll be able to measure it perfectly every time with this handy gadget!
20. A jewelry cleaning pen formulated to restore your rings to their original glory. Fair warning: you might get temporarily blinded when you step outside and the sun hits your ridiculously shiny wedding ring. It's a risk we're willing to take.
21. A rechargeable electric lighter so you can can focus on basking in the glorious scent of your fave candle after seamlessly lighting it instead of searching all over your house for matches.
22. A string of fairy lights to create a warm glow in your space that's so cozy, you might never want to leave.
23. Essence Lash Princess mascara that will make your lashes look so long, thick, and full, people will start asking you if you got eyelash extensions.
Promising review: "After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour work day right to the gym and sweat like wild...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Miller
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
Check out our full review of the Essence Lash Princess mascara!
24. An adorable book tracker bookmark so you can remember all the books you've read this year. You'll love seeing the blank bookshelf fill with all your favorite titles!
25. An acne patch to extract all the gunk that sits right under the skin whenever you have a whitehead. Just place one of these on your breakout, leave it on overnight, and you'll wake up to visibly smaller, less red zits.
Promising review: "These are the best. Pop on one of these and your zit heals in half the time. The package has several different sizes so you can use really small ones for average pimples or on small places like the tip of your nose. It also comes with big ones for those zits that look like a light in the middle of your forehead. They’re practically invisible so you can wear them during the day." —Terry L. Burgess
Read our full in-depth review of Avarelle's acne patches that gets into the nitty-gritty — why they work, how to use them, and why 30,000+ people can't stop raving about them.
26. A garbage disposal cleaner you can use if there's a funky smell coming from down your sink and you'd like to clear that up ASAP. Just shove one of the packets down there, turn on your disposal, and watch in amazement as the cleaner foams up and chomps away all the grunge.
27. Or a pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets to at long last eliminate that heinous smell that comes out of your dishwasher whenever you open it. This will get it back to smelling as fresh as the day you moved in.
28. The highly effective Bio-Oil that works wonders to help fade scars (both old and new ones) and moisturize your skin without clogging your pores. It's especially beneficial to anyone who lives in dry climates and needs a hydrating boost for your skin.
Psst! Bio-Oil contains retinol, which accelerates skin turnover but can make you more sensitive to the sun — so don't forget your sunscreen!
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it as a twice a day — morning and before I go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
29. A wood polish and conditioner with the power to give all your scratched-up, well-loved furniture a much-needed facelift. Do you have a wooden dresser that's been passed down through generations that looks like it's been passed down through generations? This will take those marks and scratches right out.
30. A pack of barrettes perfect for spicing up your hairdo. You can stack a few of them on the side of your head, match one to your outfit, or use them to pull back some strands of hair away from your face.
31. A magical carpet cleaner formulated to treat a major spill on your carpet that you thought you'd have to hire a carpet cleaner to get out. Yes, even that awful-looking ketchup stain below.
32. A pair of classic aviator sunglasses with mirrored lenses if you're looking to channel your inner Top Gun.
33. An adorably tiny hanging diffuser so your car smells pleasant and fresh and not like those french fries you accidentally left in the car a few days ago.
34. Cleaning pods to clean out all that gunk that can live inside your Keurig coffee machine. Just use it like you would a regular K-Cup, and you'll be back in business.
35. A rubber squeegee brush capable of lifting up so much pet hair from your carpet that you didn't even know was trapped in there. You might think your vacuum is picking up all your pet's hair, but just you WAIT.
36. Or this pet hair roller that will amaze you with how easily it lifts hair off of your clothes, furniture, and blankets. Pet owners absolutely swear by this — it has over 68,000 5-star ratings!
37. A popular streak-free antifog spray so your glasses will stop fogging up every time you wear a mask. Hooray — now you can protect yourself against the virus and be able to see clearly!
A heads up that this works *super* well for some reviewers, but not all — note that this is meant for non-antireflective-coated lenses, and the instructions for use are very specific. To apply, spray a small amount on both sides of your lenses, and use your fingers to rub it across the whole area. Let it sit for a full minute, then wipe with a dry soft cloth. Once they're fully dry, you should be good to go!
Promising review: "One thing I was super worried about when needing to start wearing face masks per CDC guidelines was my glasses fogging up. I hate contacts and no matter what design of mask I tried, my glasses always ended up foggy. Enter this magical product and it’s a problem no more. I’d happily pay triple what I paid for it. Worth stocking up on!" —Michelle Salemka
Get it from Amazon for $9.55.