We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Drop Stop car seat gap filler so you won't keep losing your phone or coins in that pesky little gap between your car seat and the center console.
Promising review: "I can’t begin to tell you the amount of tears and sweat I have shed from dropping things between my car seats and trying to dig them out. I was so relieved to find this product! The Drop Stop was super easy to install in my car. Once installed I tested it by tossing keys, my phone and even coins onto it and the Drop Stop caught them all. No more pulling my car apart just to fish out my phone from between the seats! I also like that it’s black and blends in with the interior of my car. Not that it would be an eyesore if I had a tan interior, but I like things that match!" —Elizabeth
Get a set of two from Amazon for $24.99.
2. A bundle of The Pink Stuff — capable of removing set-in rust stains in your kitchen sink, burnt-on food in your oven, and dark scuffs on your wall. It's harder to find something this miracle cleaning paste can't do!
This comes with a tub of the cleaning paste and multipurpose cleaning spray.
Promising review: “WOW!!!! This stuff is amazing. I literally just have to spray it, let it sit for a few minutes, come back and depending on what I’m using it for I either wipe it right off or use a scrubbing pad and it comes off. There’s nothing out there that compares to this product!!!! This stuff is the absolute best. I highly recommend purchasing this. I can tell you that half of my cleaning products are now going to be thrown out because all I need is The Pink Stuff 😀😀. Whoever invented this stuff is an absolute genius. If you’re a clean freak like me, this really is the way to go. Also it doesn’t have that nasty chemical smell; it smells great. Just buy it won’t regret it.” —Twin33
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
3. A tiny cleaning ball designed with a sticky inner sphere that will pick up all those loose crumbs that somehow always appear at the bottom of your purse.
Once it loses its stickiness, just wash it off with water, and it'll be good to go again!
Promising review: "This little ball is genius!! Rolls around in my purse; which I live out of. It picks up lint, debris, and even crumbs. Easy to find with the bright pink. Just remove and wash and it’s ready to go again. The price was great and something I can use for years. If you live out of your purse this a must have!!" — dj3biggs
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in pink and black).
4. A set of storage scrunchies that will secretly hold your essentials (key, hair clips, lip balm) so you don't have to carry around a purse.
See them in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
5. A fruit fly trapper — now you can stop spending half of your day trying to track down and kill those annoying little insects that are living rent-free in your house.
Each trap lasts up to 45 days. Just place the traps where you've spotted fruit flies before and empty half of the lure bottle into the trap.
Promising review: "Our home was infested with fruit flies. As a household of minimal fresh produce and a mostly nitrate-rich menu, we were confused and horrified when these tiny, evil bastards took over our house. These apple traps are LEGIT. Within an hour or less they had captured a good amount of flies. I just bought more." —MotherofChaos
Get two traps from Amazon for $5.89.
6. An herb stripper that saves you from spending 15 minutes just picking off all the individual herbs from the bitter stems. Now you can speed up your prep time and get to cooking sooner (which means you get to eat sooner, too!)
Mud Pottery Studios is a small business based in Mendocino, California, that specializes in unique glass and ceramic gifts.
Promising review: "Thank you for the herb stripper. I used it to make my mother's recipe for parsley potatoes and it worked wonderfully. I will order again!" —Cynthia Huddleston
7. A set of bedsheet fasteners — now you won't wake up in the morning to your fitted sheet coming off of every corner of your mattress. If you move around a lot in your sleep and always tend to disrupt your sheets, this was made for you.
Promising review: "These sheet straps are the best purchase I have ever made. I bought a new bed and had to put a thick mattress protector on it for the warranty to remain active, so my sheets fit very snugly. I toss and turn a lot and my dog moves around a lot, so the sheets were always coming off the corner. I bought these, and it only took a couple of minutes to put on. It’s been a week and my sheets have stayed in place. This was the perfect simple, cheap solution for a major annoyance." —Shariece
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $9.75 (available in three colors).
8. A set of bag handles designed to help you carry all of your shopping bags from your car to your kitchen in just one trip. The handles distribute the weight evenly across your hands so your poor little pinky fingers won't feel like they're about to snap off.
Promising review: "It usually takes me a dozen trips from my car to my house to get my groceries inside, and if I carry too many at once, the handles cut off the circulation in my hands and arms. These special handles solved all my problems. Today, I only made three trips from the car to the house! When I had to put the bags down to open the door, these handles laid on top of the bags and I only had to grab them, instead of searching for all the bag handles as they flopped around. Now there are no more bag marks on my wrist and my hands don't go numb! Who would have thought that something so simple could make my life so much better?" —Rosemary Smith Dattler
Get a set of two from Amazon for $13.95.
9. A three-pack of Tide To Go because a ketchup stain down the front of your favorite white shirt shouldn't have the power to ruin your entire day! Just keep one of these on you at all times so you never have to worry about pesky stains again.
Promising review: "These were a lifesaver. I was walking to the bus and decided it was a great decision to drink coffee while walking. Like a scene from an infomercial, I spilled coffee all over my white shirt. Yes, the classic coffee on the white shirt. Luckily I had one of these in my bag (I put one in each of my most-used purses in anticipation of my clumsiness). I went into a store bathroom and quickly scrubbed the Tide To Go on my shirt. All of the coffee blobs went away and once the awkward wet splotches dried up, my shirt was perfectly white again. You've got yourself a big fan, Tide." —NAD
Get it from Amazon for $7.74.
10. These miniature spatulas that scoop out every last drop of that expensive eye cream or your favorite mustard. It works especially great for those awkwardly shaped bottles that trap product in all their corners.
The set comes with one spatula with a 6-inch handle, and another with a 12-inch handle.
Promising review: "So worth it! I'm so happy with it. You will definitely save money using this. I think about how much I could have saved if this was invented 30 years ago. I mostly use it for small makeup jars. I tested out the longer one on a 18-ounce lotion and it worked fine. Some reviews complain about not being able to get every curve and corner of their container...oh please...You get so much more than you would without it." —Liz
Get a set of two from Amazon for $9.99.
11. A water-based, instant carpet spot remover for those intense spills and stains you thought there was no coming back from. Don't worry — that's just a huge salsa stain on those stairs below (not blood!) .... and look how well it came out!
Promising review: “I just have to write a review on this! We just bought a house and the previous owner and his adult son were quite lazy when it came to cleaning up spills. The very light carpet was stained from dumped drinks, so I immediately had the carpet professionally cleaned and I actually watched him using stain-removing products that did not work. I ordered this Folex spot remover based on the high reviews. With fingers crossed, I used it on the carpet stain. I came back about 10–15 minutes later, and OMG, it was GONE. Completely gone!! Unbelievable!” —taliaferrovaia
Get it from Amazon for $11.78.
12. A package of dissolving soap sheets when you really need to wash your hands but all you have is water. This is especially great for parents of toddlers who are always getting into messes when you're out and about — just pull one of the sheets out, pour some water on your hands and rub, and you'll have gentle soap ready to get all that stickiness off their little hands in a pinch.
Goodnest is a new small business that creates baby care products that uses sustainable and reusable packaging for all their products, and all of their baby care is free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, synthetic fragrances, silicones and sulfates Also, the company will donated a month's worth of clean water to someone in need for each item purchases.
Get 20 sheets from Goodnest for $6.99.
13. The highly effective Bio-Oil that works wonders to help fade scars (both old and new ones) and moisturize your skin without clogging your pores. It's especially beneficial to anyone who lives in dry climates and needs a hydrating boost for their skin.
Psst! Bio-Oil contains retinol, which accelerates skin turnover but can make you more sensitive to the sun — so don't forget your sunscreen!
Promising review: "Bio-Oil is the BEST skin product on the market. I use it twice a day — morning and before I go to bed. Small lines have disappeared. My skin is very smooth and seems to glow. A doctor recommended this to one of my friends who told me about it. I have bought several bottles as gifts. Be patient. It will take a few months for you to see notice the changes. I am 71 years old. No one paid me to write this." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
14. A tongue cleaner if you've tried everything and you still can't get rid of your stinky breath. This will scrape away bacteria that's trapped on your tongue, and you'll be left wondering why you haven't gotten one of these sooner.
Promising review: "Unfortunately I, like many, have bad breath and have tried so many things to stop it. I read that sometimes it's the germs on your tongue that can cause it, so I went hard trying to brush my tongue. Of course we all know how that ends — gagging, watery eyes, and it still looks like that gross film is on your tongue. I finally decided that maybe it was time to get a tongue cleaner and it had to be a stainless steel one because they are easier to clean and sterilize. This product is really easy to use and I can get very far back on my tongue without activating my gag reflex. Also, it doesn't have the feeling like brushing with a toothbrush does. This cleaner just glides across my tongue, taking all the icky germs and bad breath with it. I love my nice new fresh breath and bolster of confidence!" —jordanlauren
Get a set of two from Amazon for $8.59.
15. A jar of O'Keeffe's hand cream formulated to heal even the most dry, cracked skin. Anyone whose hands have literally bled from dryness will jump for joy when they realize how well this works.
Promising review: "Every winter, my fingers and knuckles crack and bleed. I've tried everything on the market to heal my hands. I received this hand cream yesterday and when I put it on, I could tell right away that this was better than anything I'd tried. This stuff started working immediately. I filled all the cuts and cracks on my hands with this cream, and today they are almost healed. I believe that this is the best hand cream ever made on earth." —Steve
Get it from Amazon for $8.48 (also available in packs of 2 and 12).
16. A bunch of Miracle-Gro "food spikes" for anyone who struggles to keep their plants alive. You're going to be *so* proud of yourself when you notice your plant is actually thriving and not just barely holding on — and all you have to do is stick the spike in the soil!
This fertilizer is formulated specifically for indoor plants, and one spike lasts up to two months! They're especially great for ficus, snake plants, crotons, spider plants, and pothos plants.
Promising review: "LOVE THESE! People will remark on your plants when you start using them. These make a huge difference if you haven't been feeding your plants — super easy to use — just stick them in your plants and forget about it. I put new ones in all my plants about once a month. They're like magic!! I give them away as gifts, they're that great. :)" —Vicki Huntman
Get a set of 24 from Amazon for $2.79.
17. A spinning makeup brush cleaner that makes cleaning brushes feel like a game at the arcade. Just attach your brush to the motorized wand, dip it in the water and your chosen cleaner in the bowl, and have fun blasting all that makeup away!
It comes with the brush spinner, charging station, eight rubber collars that securely connect the makeup brush to the spinner, a glass bowl, and a splash guard ring.
Promising review: "I use my makeup brushes daily, and they get filthy. I've used other cleaners and this product wins hands-down. The wand and the cleaner itself takes all the hard work and does it for you, not to mention the brushes dry in seconds. This is the cleanest my brushes have ever been. Highly recommend." —Valerie
Get it from Amazon for $33.99.
18. A sweater pill remover for your most well-loved sweaters that have seen better days. Just lightly brush this stone across your sweater and watch all those unsightly pills disappear — it'll look brand-new!
This is made from upcycled car windshield glass. Make sure to store this stone in its original box, and it can last you up to 10 years!
Celsious is a Black woman–owned, eco-friendly small business founded by sisters Corinna and Theresa Williams. And! If you live near Williamsburg, Brooklyn, you should definitely check out their laundromat!
Get it from Celsious for $17.
Check out this BuzzFeeder's full sweater pill remover review!
19. A cleanser and polishing powder that can transform even the most crusty, burnt, and stained pots and pans you thought you were going to have to throw away. That "before" and "after" shot speaks for itself!
The cleanser is nonabrasive, bleach free, and effective on most surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, and outdoors.
Promising review: "As you can see in the photo, it’s safe to say this stuff works. I left it on for a little while, and when I came back, this was the result of less than two minutes of scrubbing!" —Donette
Get it from Amazon for $6.25.
Check out our full review of the Bar Keepers Friend all-purpose cleanser here!
20. A lid organizer if you let out a silent scream of frustration every time you open your kitchen drawer and see the mess that is all of your food storage lids. This will keep all of them tidy so you can actually find the lid you're looking for instead of rummaging through the entire drawer.
21. A hairbrush cleaning tool designed to get every last bit of dust and hair out of your bristles. No one wants to run all that gunk over their hair when brushing it!!
The pointed end of the tool is ideal for picking out tangles, the stiff bristles work great at removing dust and dirt, and the bristles at the bottom end of the tool can give your hairbrush a deep clean.
Promising review: "When I bought this I was really skeptical. I am grossed out by my hairbrush and clean it all the time. I've soaked it in vinegar and tea tree oil, used a toothbrush, scrubbed it with shampoo, picked it clean by hand — everything you can think of. Still, it's so hard to get the little lint that forms at the base of the brush — they don't dissolve off and you have to pick them off the bristles one by one because a toothbrush won't even break them up. This thing works amazingly. I don't know why, it just does — the particular texture of the bristles on this really grabs everything. It scraped the little lint rings right off and now my brush is cleaner, 10 times as fast." —HeartsofHavoc
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.