We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rechargeable electric lighter so you never have to worry about finding matches (or burning yourself with said matches) whenever you want to light your favorite fall candle.
BuzzFeed Shopping team member Heather Braga loves this! Here's what she has to say: "I'm obsessed with candles, so it was a no-brainer for my husband to gift me this surprisingly super fun gadget for Christmas. It's really simple to use and charge, and it really works! If you're someone who gets a thrill from RAW POWER this is sort of the product for you. No, it's not a super intense gadget, relax pyromaniacs, but it does buzz and produce a burst of electricity that I personally find exciting. AND I'll never have to buy another lighter again! Stop burning your fingers on matches and pick up one of these bad boys."
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three colors).
Read more about why she loves this (and what other people on the BuzzFeed Shopping team swear by) in her full review.
2. An extra-large silicone ice tray perfect for freezing large amounts of soup or broth for you to eat later. It's a genius food-saving hack if you're only cooking for one or two people but the soup recipe makes enough to feed a small village.
Each tray makes four 1 cup or 250 mL cubes.
Promising review: "I have not bought broth since I got this ice tray! This tray is perfectly portioned and the cubes are easy to remove. Another issue I used to have is not being able to use up the homemade broth fast enough before it went bad. The tray eliminates all these issues and I am very happy I bought it. It's worth the seemingly somewhat high price as it will save you money in the long run and you are able to re-purpose vegetable scraps and chicken bones by making your own broth." —Marley
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $36.99.
3. A pair of super-sturdy, high-quality Chelsea boots everyone should own a pair of. You'll instantly realize how smart of a purchase you made when you discover these can go with literally any outfit — and will hold up during all the fall activities you wear them to this fall.
Promising review: "After a lot of worry about getting the right fit, I took the advice given by the reviewers and the company and ordered a half size larger. They fit great! The leather is beautiful. They smell really good. They look very suave and debonair. I’m sitting on the sofa watching TV because I don’t want to take them off. I debated a long time and worried a lot about buying these boots because of some of the negative reviews, but I’m glad I went with the majority of reviews. They were not too narrow and fit comfortably. They also were not too long. They are the look that I was going for. A dressier look than my normal work boots that I bum around in. I’m very happy with these classy boots!!" —CMaxDavis
Get them from Amazon for $160 (available in women's sizes 5–11 and in eight colors).
4. Or these waterproof Chelsea boots if you don't love the clunky design of a traditional rain boot but still want protection against rainy conditions this fall — but in a fashionable way of course. Now you don't have to rework your whole outfit just because it might sprinkle later!
Promising review: "I go to school in Santa Cruz and it rains a lot over here so I thought I should invest in some stylish rain boots. These are perfect because they aren't too clunky and obnoxious but they are able to keep warmth in and rain out. I also love how trendy they are because I don't feel like I'm wearing two traffic cones on my feet." —Tara Mashkory
Get them from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in sizes 5–11 and in 11 colors)
5. This sweater pill remover for your most well-loved sweaters that have seen better days. Just lightly brush this stone across your sweater and watch all those unsightly pills disappear — it'll look brand new!
This is made from upcycled car windshield glass. Make sure to store this stone in its original box, and it can last you up to 10 years!
Celsious is a Black woman–owned, eco-friendly small business founded by sisters Corinna and Theresa Williams. And! If you live near Williamsburg, Brooklyn, you should definitely check out their laundromat!
Get it from Celsious for $17.
Check out this BuzzFeeder's full sweater pill remover review!
6. An Instant Pot aka the true MVP of any kitchen. This 7-in-1 kitchen gadget acts as a rice cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, warmer, and you can sauté in it. If you're craving a perfect autumnal stew, this will help you whip it up in record time!
This handy kitchen gadget has seven functions: rice cooker, pressure cooker, slow cooker, steamer, sauté, yogurt maker, and warmer!
Promising review: "I love my Instant Pot. I own a traditional pressure cooker that I rarely used because I felt like I need to constantly watch it, so I was reluctant to invest in an Instant Pot. I am so glad I did. I have used it at least twice a week since I bought it and sometimes three or four times. I have done everything from cook hard-boiled eggs, cook ribs, to bake a cheesecake. I almost never use my other slower cooker, because I can brown meat right in the Instant Pot and use the slow cooker setting. My most used accessories are the steamer basket ($20.09), springform pan ($9.99), extra liner ($24.95) and extra sealing ring ($8.95). The least used is the hard boiled egg steamer rack ($18.56; the steamer basket holds a lot more and is easier to use). If my Instant Pot died tomorrow, I would feel certain that I had more than gotten my money's worth and immediately buy another." —mickey
Get it from Amazon for $69+ (available in three sizes).
8. A highly effective Bio-Oil that works wonders to help fade scars (both old and new ones) and moisturize your skin without clogging your pores. That means once the summer humidity disappears and the air gets drier, this will help you ensure your skin doesn't get dried out, too.
Promising review: "Acne scars? Read this. I found out about this product while scrolling through TikTok last week. It came highly recommended, so I decided to look up the price on Amazon. After reading several reviews, I figured I might as well try it out. Today is the fourth day I use the product on my face. My skin looks dewy and nice. The discoloration on my cheeks from a few years old acne scars is improving. My skin looks younger — it’s hard to describe, but I can see a difference. It looks less rough. I’ve been using it morning and night." —Yasmin Rodriguez
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).
9. An open cardigan you're going to want to buy a few of so you're never without a warm layer when a cool fall breeze hits you. Plus — just look how cozy this thing is!
10. An under-door seal to prevent any drafts from leaking into your bedroom and making you chilly on autumn nights. You don't want your radiator working overtime (and wasting you money!!)
Promising review: "I bought this product after my glass front door was replaced and there was a rather large gap at the bottom of the door where the door meets the floor. I at first thought I was going to have to get the door replaced but then a friend of mine told me about this product. You have no idea how much time and money this item has saved me. It has done a fantastic job of both keeping bugs out of the house as well as providing a seal to keep air out the house as well. I like to keep my wood door open during the day and just use my glass door and I am able to do this now because of this. It was also super easy to install and the black color that I purchased is invisible due to the fact that the bottom of my door is also black. Very happy with this product." —Kim
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors).
11. A pair of waterproof Columbia hiking boots so you can embrace your outdoorsy side this fall and go on some nature hikes to get an up-close view of all those changing leaves. They have great support so you don't have to worry about rolling an ankle.
I've owned these hiking boots for the past three years and I absolutely love them! They do a great job at keeping my feet protected and supported during hikes, and I love that I don't have to worry about it raining or being soggy on the trail thanks to the waterproofness. Lastly, I love that they're not too heavy or bulky — if you're already climbing up a mountain, the last thing you need is extra weight on your feet!
Promising review: "I needed a waterproof boot that would also be good for lots of walking. I did a lot of walking in Ireland and Scotland, mostly in rainy weather, and these boots were true to their description. My feet were dry and comfortable." —Louise M.
Get them from Amazon for $62.60+ (available in women's sizes 5–12, two widths, and eight colors).
12. A productivity time management tool if your fall to-do list is seriously overwhelming you and you need some help blocking off dedicated time to focus and get your task done. With back-to-school season in full swing, this will be a lifesaver.
This is a great tool to help you practice the Pomodoro technique, which is a time management tool. Basically, you work in 25-minute chunks of time and then break for five minutes. After four rounds of this, you take a longer break for 15-20 minutes. Lots of people swear by this for improved productivity!
Promising review: "This visual timer has been a blessing for setting time boundaries for my toddler AND myself! I. Love. This. Saw a suggestion for it on Tiktok, and knew I needed it for myself and my child. It's so easy to set and easy to see. I use it to set boundaries for my three-year-old, like 20 minutes to bedtime, 15 minutes until we leave, 20 minutes left of TV time, etc. He loves setting the timer, can tell how many minutes he has left, and it's ended almost all the fights for transitions.
And I've started using it for myself, for the suggestion I saw on TikTok, to set a timer for the things I disliked doing, or that I've been unable to devote focused time to. With this timer I'm taking little bites out of issues that plague me, and I'm allowing myself to accept that if the 15 minutes I put into it today isn't enough, it's OK because I have 15 minutes tomorrow. And actually SEEING that big blue 15 minutes on the clock go down from across the room is PRICELESS! It makes time feel less weighty." —JDillon
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in eight colors).
13. An anti-blister balm — there's always a break-in period when you wear new boots, and this will help minimize the pain from blisters. This works best if you apply it at the beginning of the day before you start walking because it will create a barrier between your shoe and your skin.
14. An oversized teddy bear coat that'll be the warm, cozy layer you need to keep the fall chill away when you're out and about. This might be the closest you can get to wearing a blanket in public.
Some reviewers recommend sizing up for a slouchy fit and more room to layer.
Promising review: "OBSESSED!!! Exactly like a coat from Urban Outfitters except at a fraction of the cost. It's super comfy and warm! Love love love it! It feels expensive and is super cute. You don't have to spend so much money on trendy items — it's so not worth it when you can find cute dupes." —Vanessa
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in women's sizes S–3XL and 35 styles).
15. A paw cleaner to prevent your floor from being covered in muddy footprints when your dog comes inside after a damp fall morning outside. All you have to do is add water, and the gentle silicone bristles remove caked-on dirt and mud.
Promising review: "I have four dogs in NYC. I have to wash their feet after every walk because the streets are so filthy. It would take me about 10 to15 minutes to clean their paws with a spray bottle and towel. Now, it takes about five minutes. And the towel doesn’t end up filthy. The dirt gets caught in the cup. Plus the dogs seem to like it. The silicone bristles must feel good. A huge thumbs-up!" –Sandra
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three sizes and six colors).
16. A beloved Carhartt beanie so you can keep your head and ears oh so toasty all fall long — and look super on trend while doing it. It comes in a few dozen colors, which means you can buy a couple of them so you'll always have one to match the rest of your autumn ensemble.
This has over 109,000 5-star ratings, so you know it's gotta be good!
Promising review: "I needed a cozy guy for the winter. It can get very cold where I live especially during morning time when I’m walking my dog. I need to keep my ears warm! The material is so soft and there are many color options. I got the black one." —Yamit
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in one size and 17 colors).
17. A set of satin pillowcases to protect your hair from tangling and matting. The ultra-soft fabric doesn't absorb moisture from your skin, so you'll also wake up to a super-hydrated complexion — which is great in fall when the air starts to get drier.
18. A popular foot exfoliant if, after a summer of wearing exclusively wearing sandals, your heels are a bit (okay, very) dry and cracked. Yes, it might be a bit gross to see all that skin peel off, but the payoff is the softest feet you've ever had.
Promising review: "My feet were dry, cracked, and needed this. This works AMAZING! After two to three days my feet felt itchy. Trust the process. After the third day my feet began to itch a little. I showered after work and it just be prepared because the process was FREAKY! My feet are so soft, no cracks. I love how they feel and look now. I bought a second pack. I’ll continue to use this foot peel." —Mermaidme
Get a pair from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in 11 varieties).
19. An Orolay jacket, aka *the* Amazon coat, that'll keep you feeling like a cozy little bug once late fall rolls around and the temperatures really start dipping down. Let's not forget all the pockets (feel free to leave your purse at home) and the sherpa-lined hood to keep your noggin toasty!
Check out this reviewer (who can fit their pregnancy bump in this!) trying on the coat on TikTok here!
Promising review: "This jacket has been all over Instagram and I am here for it! Seriously, though. It has pockets with zippers so you can secure keys/phone/etc and not worry about them falling out. The jacket itself is like being wrapped up in a downy hug. It's a little bulky to wear inside, but my classroom is cold a lot and I have not hesitated to put it on! The hood might be my favorite part: it is oversized and lined in fleecy sherpa material — it is SO soft! I got black because it goes with everything and will not show dirt. Best jacket I have ever had for winter recess and after school duty!" —Texas_mama
Get it from Amazon for $159.99 (available in women's sizes XXS–5X and 13 styles).
20. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, if you're feeling like your processed, damaged hair has seen better days after a summer full of sun exposure and swimming in pools. This will breathe new life into your locks by making it feel fuller, healthier, and silkier thanks to the ceramides and collagen in the formula.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them! Reviewers have also mentioned it's a great dupe for Olaplex treatments.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and in between other compares products that were four times the price, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this — let me tell you, best decision ever! I shampooed my hair, then heavily massaged this in, from ends to scalp. The carton says 5-20 minutes... But i ended up leaving it in for two days! And after washing it out, my hair was so shiny, bouncy and CURLY! My curl recovery journey has been long, but this has helped restore so much vibrance and shape to my hair. My mom has been stealing it from my bathroom every couple of days, after having similar results on her hair. Going to need to buy a few more to ward her off." —curlyhead3
Get a bottle from Amazon for $7.80.
21. A super comfortable linen sweater that, unlike most sweaters, feels super lightweight and breathable, making it perfect for the days you still want to dress for fall but it's actually on the warmer side.
The Bliss Nature is a Lithuanian small biz on Etsy creating a variety of linen clothing and accessories, from loungewear and sweaters to aprons and dresses.
Promising review: "Oh my god, this exceeds all my (very high) expectations! It's PERFECT! Absolutely gorgeous as well as lightweight and soooo comfortable. I'm ecstatic." —Sibylle Leon
22. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer poised to be your skincare MVP this fall. The lightweight formula will keep your skin moisturized — feel free to wear it underneath your makeup to keep that hydration going all day long.
23. A trio of professional-quality knives if all that cozy time indoors has inspired you to try your hand at becoming an amateur chef, but you don't have the proper equipment to do that! This priceless investment will have you slicing, dicing, and cutting your ingredients with ease thanks to the razor-sharp edge.
The set comes with the Almost 4” Knife, the Serrated 6” Knife, and the 8” Knife.
Material Kitchen is an Asian-owned small business that sells high-quality kitchenware meant for home cooks.
Promising review: "This is our first set of 'adult' kitchen knives. We wanted to ditch the large block of knives and go with a cleaner look. The knives are so beautiful and the block is gorgeous. It's an investment that is well worth every penny." —Stephanie M.