1. A nifty car seat buckle release tool because nothing is more frustrating than fighting with the car seat buckle when your kid's crying or you're already running late for something. It'll also save your and your little one's fingers from any painful pinches!
2. An adjustable shower visor if your child absolutely despises when shampoo gets in their eyes. This will keep bathtime meltdown-free as it blocks those suds away from their face.
3. An ingenious portable vibrating pad for the babies who can't fall asleep unless you're rocking them or walking around with them. Just tuck this into a crib mattress, a stroller, a car seat, or their bassinet, and the subtle vibrations the pad gives off will help them snooze in no time flat.
4. Or a Baby Shusher so you don't have to stay up until the wee hours of the night making a shushing noise to keep your baby asleep. Once you see how well your kid sleeps with this thing going, you'll realize it's well worth the money.
5. A classy customizable dry erase calendar you can customize with your family's name so everyone's schedule can live in one convenient (and pretty-to-look-at!) place. No more wondering what day soccer practice is!
6. Or a customizable command center that might just be the most functional and smartly designed way to keep track of your family's life. If you need more folders for documents or hooks on the bottom, you can add those on to make this truly fit exactly what your family needs.
7. A convenient tray if you feel like you spend half your day waiting in the pick-up line at your kid's school and you'd like to use that time to catch up on your never-ending to-do list.
8. An automatic stirrer so your food doesn't burn at the bottom of the pan as you're running around the kitchen doing a tons of tasks, like chopping veggies, answering the phone, or listening to your kid ask "Is dinner ready yet?" a million times.
9. An overall jumpsuit for the days you can't even think of putting together an outfit. Just throw this on, add accessories, and you'll be ready to chase after your kids all day in style (and comfort).
10. A portable charger when you notice your phone's already at 3% and it's barely lunchtime. Now you can just plug it into this so you'll never miss an important call or text from your kids.
11. A cascading wall organizer so you can finally get that huge pile of paper off of your desk and actually be able to find any important documents related to your kids. If you always find yourself helping them with endless piles of homework, this is a great way to organize it all and make it easier for both you and your child!
12. A tear-off planning pad to help you keep track of everything and anything important that pops up in your day. Yes, that parent-teacher conference after school does need to happen, but you also have to carve out some time to eat lunch, too!
13. A felt handbag insert because nobody has the time to dig through their bag and rummage around sippy cups, Goldfish crackers, and a first aid kid just to find their keys. This will transform any Mary Poppins bag into an organized paradise.
14. A hands-free shopping bag carrier if going to the grocery store always results in a million heavy bags. Never fear — this ergonomically designed carrier can hold up to 200 pounds while still leaving your hands free to open doors or make phone calls.
15. A pack of vomit bags to keep on hand if your little one is prone to motion sickness in the car. It has a twist-and-seal design on the top to keep everything...contained...until you reach your next pit stop.
16. A robot vacuum because as a parent, you're running around doing a million things during the day, and sometimes vacuuming just doesn't get done. Anything that can do a chore for you is truly priceless!
17. A pair of safety straps — kids are prone to bumping into furniture and climbing on bookshelves, and you can rest assured nothing will topple over when you have these installed.
18. Baby detergent pods free of scents, dyes, phosphates, and all that other icky stuff that can irritate your baby's delicate skin. This plant-based pod might be small, but it's mighty strong at cleaning your baby's clothes.
19. A pack of corner guards so you can kid-proof literally anything in your home. It's fascinating how many sharp corners you discover once you have a kiddo in the house!
20. Drop Stop car gap fillers (as seen on Shark Tank!) if your kid (or you!) has a habit of dropping french fries in that pesky gap in the car.
21. A turning cabinet lock to keep everything in your cabinets safe from curious little fingers. It's especially great for those lower cabinets in your kitchen — no more finding your kid playing drums on pots and pans!
22. The Pink Stuff, a TikTok-famous cleaning paste that can remove nearly anything, including the scribbles your kiddo decided to draw on your wall. Now you can make their little "masterpieces" disappear with very little effort! Here's hoping they stick to drawing on pieces of paper next time...
23. An Elephant Books subscription to save you the trouble of picking out new books for your nightly storytime with your kids. Each month you'll receive two to three newly published books as well as few other fun activities to make reading time even more fun.
24. A magnetic visual timer for any kiddo who asks "ARE WE DONE YET?" during cleanup, homework time, bathtime, you name it. Now they can look at how much color is still left on the timer and answer the age-old question themselves!
25. A squirting spoon with a squeezable silicone pouch to make on-the-go feeding time a breeze. It's great for the times you take your baby out to lunch with you — it gives you the freedom to feed yourself with one hand and them with the other!
26. A car baby monitor because the backseat mirror just isn't big enough to fully check in on your baby. Now you can get a super-clear view of everything your baby's up to mounted right there on the dashboard...but please keep your eyes on the road, of course!
27. A plastic storage bag organizer so you can easily grab whatever size you need while packing lunches or storing leftovers from dinner. Gone are the days of fumbling with those bulky cardboard containers they usually come in!
28. An inexpensive portable white noise machine great when traveling with little ones who have a hard time falling asleep in unfamiliar places. The calming noises will drown out any loud noises and help them fall asleep peacefully.
29. A Souper Cube perfect for freezing large amounts of soup or food for you to eat later. It's a genius meal-prepping hack: Make a huge batch of your kid's favorite soup, freeze the leftovers, and you have meals for the rest of the week!
30. A lemon-lavender bubble bath that'll get your kiddos actually excited for bathtime every night. No more kicking and screaming and resisting the bath — now they'll look forward to the great-smelling suds and the cute little hippo on the bottle.
31. A pack of spill-proof Munchkin snack catchers with caps that let them reach inside to grab snacks but prevent anything from flying out. Now you won't have to clean up puddles of Cheerios from your back seat anymore!
32. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer with the ability to transform a regular PB&J into an exact replica of those Uncrustables sandwiches your kid loves. It'll save money and make the boring process of making lunch a bit more exciting!
Promising review: "These have been a GAME-CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get a set of three from Amazon for $19.96.