If Your Bathroom Has Very Little Storage Space, These 23 Things Will Help You Maximize What You've Got
Turn those awkward gaps, that empty wall, and the wasted vertical space into functional, practical storage.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A clear shower curtain with pockets to store bathroom essentials like shampoo, body wash, or razors. You can hang this shower curtain with the pockets facing either the inside or outside, depending on what you need to store.
2. A set of drawer organizers if you only have one drawer in your entire bathroom and you want to make the most of that space. In fact, you can turn that drawer into your dedicated makeup storage space!
3. A slim storage tower that slides right into that awkward space between your vanity and the wall. Just when you've thought you've used every square inch of space in your bathroom, this lifesaver comes in to save the day!
4. Or this bathroom storage tower to place in that usually wasted space in between your toilet and the wall. It comes with a toilet paper dispenser and plenty of space to store away cleaning supplies.
5. A shower caddy that's held up by super-strong adhesive strips and holds way more bottles than a traditional caddy that attaches around the showerhead does.
6. Or this shower caddy if you have a pint-sized shower and would rather use the corner for storage. You can also use the two hooks at the bottom to hang up your loofah!
7. A styling station to keep all of your hot hair tools in one place. If you're constantly worried your hot curling iron is going to fall off your tiny bathroom counter and burn you, this is a necessity.
8. Or this hair tool organizer capable of hanging off the side of your counter or the top of your toilet. It's made out of heat-resistant silicone to keep your cabinets (and yourself!) protected from that scorching-hot flat iron you've been literally burned by one too many times!
9. A three-tier metal utility cart that adds so much storage space to an unused corner of your bathroom. This is a game-changer for anyone with a huge makeup collection and nowhere to put it.
10. A tower of slide-out baskets perfect for organizing products under your bathroom sink. Have lots of skincare products? Place all of them in one of these baskets and just slide it out and set it on your counter when you're doing your skincare routine.
11. A wall-mounted toothbrush holder with a toothpaste dispenser that squeezes out every last ounce so you get the most bang for your buck. You can also store your most-used bathroom products on the top of it.
12. A rotating cosmetics organizing tower anyone with an extensive makeup or skincare collection will appreciate. You'll clear up your counter space, it'll make your morning routine faster, and you'll be able to spot that perfect red lipstick you love in two seconds flat.
13. Or this lazy Susan organizer reviewers say is surprisingly big, so you can store larger items like mouthwash, soap, or toothbrush holders on it. You'll love how it spins so you can access every last inch!
14. A narrow cabinet with an impressive amount of drawers for keeping all your essentials organized and within reach.
15. Or this set of floating shelves with spacious baskets underneath so you can hold bulky items like toilet paper or towels while also giving you space to line up bath products on the wooden shelf above.
16. These stackable corner shelves to finally organize your bathroom counter that's currently littered with all your skincare and hair products.
17. A mesh net that will keep all of your kid's bath toys within easy reach during bathtime. It'll free up more space in your tub for products, and the mesh will help the toys drain so they don't get moldy.
18. A storage cabinet sneakily designed to fit behind your door — bet you didn't think of adding storage there! If you don't have a medicine cabinet, this is a smart alternative for keeping your pills and supplements organized.
19. A towel rack if you don't have a linen closet or cabinet and need a place for your bulky towels. All you need is some blank wall space and some expert towel rolling skills to get the job done!
20. A four-shelf over-the-toilet rack because that's some very valuable real estate, and if you don't currently have any sort of storage solution above your commode, this will change that!
21. A laundry hamper that you can hang on the back of the door so you don't have to take up valuable bathroom floor space to hold all your dirty clothes. It's also easily removable for laundry days!
22. An under-sink rack perfect for those pedestal sinks that don't have any sort of storage underneath them. It curves around your sink's base to take advantage of every last inch.
23. Or this over-the-door basket system because your bathroom door is basically a blank canvas, so why not hang up some spacious, durable baskets as a catch-all for your products?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.