We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A nifty car seat buckle release tool because nothing is more frustrating than fighting with the car seat buckle when their kid is crying or they're already running late for something. It'll also save their fingers from any painful pinches!
2. An adjustable shower visor if their child absolutely despises when shampoo gets in their eyes. This will keep bathtime meltdown-free as it blocks those suds away from their face.
3. An ingenious portable vibrating pad for parents whose babies can't fall asleep unless they're rocking them or walking around with them. They can just tuck this into a crib mattress, a stroller, a car seat, or their bassinet, and the subtle vibrations the pad gives off will help their kiddo snooze in no time flat.
4. Or a Baby Shusher so they don't have to stay up until the wee hours of the night making a shushing noise to keep their baby asleep. Once they see how well their kid sleeps with this thing going, they'll realize it's the best gift ever.
5. A classy customizable dry-erase calendar you can customize with their family's name so their whole family's schedule can live in one convenient (and pretty-to-look-at!) place. No more wondering what day soccer practice is!
6. Or a customizable command center that might just be the most functional and smartly designed way to keep track of their family's life. If you think they'll need folders for documents or hooks on the bottom, you can add those on to make this truly fit exactly what their family needs.
7. A convenient tray for any parent who spends half their day waiting in the pick-up line at their kid's school. Now they can use that time to catch up on their never-ending to-do list.
8. An automatic stirrer so food doesn't burn at the bottom of the pan as they're running around the kitchen doing tons of tasks, like chopping veggies, answering the phone, or listening to their kid ask "Is dinner ready yet?" a million times.
9. An overall jumpsuit for the days they can't even think of putting together an outfit. They can just throw this on, add accessories, and they'll be ready to chase after their kids all day in style (and comfort).
10. A cascading wall organizer so they can finally get that huge pile of paper off of their desk and actually be able to find any important documents related to their kids. If you know they're always helping their kids with endless piles of homework, this is a great way to help them organize it all and make it easier for both them and their child!
11. A portable charger for busy parents who often notice their phone's already at 3% and it's barely lunchtime. Now they can just plug their phone into this so they'll never miss an important call or text from their kids.
12. A tear-off planning pad to help them keep track of everything and anything important that pops up in the day. Yes, that parent-teacher conference after school does need to happen, but they also have to carve out some time to eat lunch, too!
13. A felt handbag insert because nobody has the time to dig through their bag and rummage around sippy cups, Goldfish crackers, and a first aid kid just to find their keys. This will transform any Mary Poppins bag into an organized paradise.
14. A hands-free shopping bag carrier if their grocery store trips always result in a million heavy bags. Never fear — this ergonomically designed carrier can hold up to 200 pounds while still leaving their hands free to open doors or make phone calls.
15. A robot vacuum because as a parent, they're running around doing a million things during the day, and sometimes vacuuming just doesn't get done. Anything that can do a chore for them is truly priceless!
16. Baby detergent pods free of scents, dyes, phosphates, and all that other icky stuff that can irritate their baby's delicate skin. This plant-based pod might be small, but it's mighty strong at cleaning their baby's clothes.
17. Drop Stop car gap fillers (as seen on Shark Tank!) if their kid has a habit of dropping french fries in that pesky gap in the car.
18. A turning cabinet lock to keep everything in their cabinets safe from curious little fingers. It's especially great for those lower cabinets in their kitchen — no more finding their kid playing drums on pots and pans!
19. The Pink Stuff, a TikTok-famous cleaning paste that can remove nearly anything, including the scribbles their kiddo decided to draw on their wall. Now they can make their kid's little "masterpieces" disappear with very little effort!
20. An Elephant Books subscription to save them the trouble of picking out new books for nightly storytime with their kids. Each month they'll receive two to three newly published books as well as a few other activities to make reading time even more fun.
21. A magnetic visual timer if their kiddo asks "ARE WE DONE YET?" during cleanup, homework time, bathtime, you name it. Now their child can look at how much color is still left on the timer and answer the age-old question themselves!
22. A squirting spoon with a squeezable silicone pouch to make on-the-go feeding time a breeze. It's great for the times they take their baby out to lunch with them — it gives them the freedom to feed themselves with one hand and their kid with the other!
23. A plastic storage bag organizer so they can easily grab whatever size they need while packing lunches or storing leftovers from dinner. Gone are the days of fumbling with those bulky cardboard containers the bags usually come in!
24. An inexpensive portable white noise machine great when traveling with little ones who have a hard time falling asleep in unfamiliar places. The calming noises will drown out any loud noises and help their kiddos fall asleep peacefully.
25. A Souper Cube perfect for freezing large amounts of soup or food for them to eat later. It's a genius meal-prepping hack: they can make a huge batch of their kid's favorite soup, freeze the leftovers, and they'll have meals for the rest of the week!
26. A lemon-lavender bubble bath that'll get their kiddos actually excited for bathtime every night. No more kicking and screaming and resisting the bath — now they'll look forward to the great-smelling suds and the cute little hippo on the bottle.
27. A pack of spill-proof Munchkin snack catchers with caps that let toddlers reach inside to grab snacks but prevent anything from flying out. Now they won't have to clean up puddles of Cheerios from their back seat anymore!
28. A weighted blanket that will feel oh so comforting as they drape it over themselves after a long, hard day of all things parenting. They'll feel all the anxiety and stress built up in their body melt away almost instantly.
29. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer with the ability to transform a regular PB&J into an exact replica of those Uncrustables sandwiches their kid loves. It'll save money and make the boring process of making lunch a bit more exciting!
Promising review: "These have been a GAME-CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get a set of three from Amazon for $15.96.