1. A throw pillow cover with a fun pom-pom border that will add a playful touch to your couch or bed. It's a great way to add some much needed color to an otherwise plain room.
2. A set of floating shelves that are especially useful in your bathroom to provide some extra storage space. It'll also add more places for you to place your plants, frames, or any other small decorative items.
Promising review: "These were the first shelves I've ever put up, and a year later, I still love them. They're actually surprisingly sturdy and I never think twice about loading them up with however much I can fit (they never show any sign of strain or move at all). They are pretty small, so check the dimensions, but they are absolutely perfect for displaying photos, art, plants, etc. I've moved them around to three different walls in the past year, and I'm constantly switching out the displayed items yet they show almost no wear or tear." —zebrye
Get a set of three from Amazon for $31.85+ (available in three colors).
3. A set of magnetic decorative garage accents to instantly up the curb appeal of your house. No need to spend lots of money on a brand-new garage door — just stick these on where you want them, step back, and bask in the glory of feeling like you're a host of an HGTV design show.
4. A table that's slim enough to fit even in narrow entryways or hallways. It's also a great way to add some extra storage or place some of your favorite decor pieces right behind your couch.
5. A ceramic lips planter so dang cool, your lips won't be able to be sealed because you'll keep telling everyone how much you love it.
6. A vintage-inspired mirror with serious Pride & Prejudice vibes — this definitely looks like something Lizzy Bennet would stare into all day while contemplating her feelings for Mr. Darcy.
7. Or a set of these three decorative mirrors to liven up an entryway or add a pretty focal point to the blank wall above your couch.
8. A set of copper-lined wineglasses so you can add some extra flair to your happy hour. Red wine looks especially fancy and robust as it reflects off the copper!
9. Blackout velvet curtains that are as beautiful as they are functional. Hang them high and wide, like in the photo below, to make your windows appear bigger!
10. A nonslip desk mat to dress up your work space while simultaneously protecting your desktop from any damage. If you use a mouse, this can also act as one big mouse pad as well.
11. A knitted, textured throw blanket that might just be the softest, most luxurious blanket you've ever felt. Did I mention how it looks super sophisticated draped across your couch or bed?
12. A curtain of twinkly lights to make you feel like you're a woodland fairy living under the stars. Hanging these up in your bedroom will instantly give the cozy space some more character.
13. A sleek velvet ottoman with some super-useful hidden storage within it. Just pop the top to reveal a huge empty area where you can store candles, blankets, really whatever you want. You can also flip the top upside down, and bam! — now you have a table!
14. A set of faux tulips that'll add a dainty flair to any corner of your house. If freshly cut bouquets leave you sneezing all day long, this is a genius way for seasonal allergy sufferers to still add some vibrant color to their space.
15. Or a naturally dried bouquet so you don't have to worry about it wilting like fresh bouquets do. Now you have this beautiful arrangement making your space look gorgeous all year long!
16. A handmade floral coaster that will look positively stunning even just sitting there on your coffee table. It's equal parts pretty and practical — it'll protect the surfaces of your house from water stains while making you feel like you're in the middle of a garden.
BTW — Poppy & Pour is a California-based small business that has been creating custom flower coasters, keychains, and more since 2020.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to get a good photo of resin without reflections or light so trust me when I say this is even more beautiful in person! Seller gave me exactly what I requested and I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Highly highly recommended!" —nlivnil
Get it from Poppy & Pour on Etsy for $14+ (available with or without golden rim).