18 Bookcases That Make Us Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside
We love all of your shelfies!
Any book lover knows that their bookcase is their most prized possession. Many of us spend hours organizing it to make it absolutely perfect.
1. This wrap-around design is our dream situation because you'll always be surrounded by your favorite books.
2. Can you believe how creative this dryer-turned-bookcase is?!
3. Or this broken grandfather clock that was transformed into a one-of-a-kind bookcase?
4. The fairy lights illuminating this bookcase makes us feel so warm and cozy inside.
5. Even if your book collection is a bit unorganized, you know that it's beautiful because it's uniquely yours.
6. This bookcase celebrates some of literature's most beloved characters, so even when you're not rereading your favorite book, you can still honor it.
7. We love that this bookshelf leaves some room to grow because let's be honest: most of us buy more books each month than we care to admit.
8. This woman told her significant other her books needed their own space, and we are so proud that she (and her books) got what they needed.
9. Small floating bookshelves are a great way to keep all of your favorite books in one place.
10. When you have two bookcases devoted to your favorite genre, you know you're doing it right.
11. Color-coordinated shelves are a popular organization strategy, and we can see why.
12. Another example of how visually appealing color coordination is
13. We're seriously impressed by this bookworm who has utilized every. single. inch. of their bookcase!
14. The way this bookshelf has the perfect balance of books, frames, and small mementos is organization at its finest.
15. Even if other people can't tell from the outside, you can organize your bookcase in a way that is special to you.
16. This series of bookcases essentially take up an entire wall, and this is the kind of decor we live for.
17. This person has sprinkled in things like pencil holders, shoes, and plants among their most prized books.
18. Do you see how the shelf that's second from the top descends in height from left to right? We applaud you.
Responses have been edited for clarity and length.