2. This one will run around your room until you catch it.
Robots are taking over and they are starting with when you wake up. Clocky is an alarm clock that jumps off the nightstand, runs around the room, and beeps uncontrollably until you catch it! You are guaranteed to not need the snooze button after this one.
7. This alarm clock will start your engine.
It’s off to the races with this dashboard-inspired alarm clock. As soon as your alarm goes off the lights illuminate and engines rev. Now when you wake up you can feel as if you are stepping right up to the starting line in your own hotrod.
12. This clock can be used to alarmingly wake up your friends.
The Sonic Grenade is perfect for the mom or dad whose kids won’t wake up un the morning, or the roommate who won’t get out of bed. All you have to do is pull the pin and launch it into the room. Within 20 secs the alarm will sound and they are guaranteed to wake up (also guaranteed, their anger towards you.) But hey, at least they’ll be on time!
13. This alarm clock tests your memory.
The Nixie Ramos Alarm Clock will definitely get you out of bed in the morning. As soon as the alarm goes off, you have to get up and walk over to a panel to punch in your personalized code that will deactivate it. Yes this is the only way it will turn off.
16. This alarm clock makes getting out of bed a reach.
Sfera is a radio alarm clock that hangs directly above your bed. When the alarm goes off, a simple tap will initiate the snooze function but it also makes the clock rise towards the ceiling. When it finally reaches the ceiling, you have reach for it and pull it back down to your bed.
- Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.