- chrystinel "How New Hipster Are You?"
First, where are the beignets and creme brûlée? Second, I’ve never seen Frozen and I pray it stays that way.
Seriously with the sunscreen! Also - you fall in love after a few days? Good luck with that! ?I watch it to turn my brain off - that’s all it’s good for.
- chrystinel "Chris Hemsworth And Tom Hiddleston Su..."
Response to How Do You Get Rid Of Headaches?:
Four Excedrine Migraine and a Percocet.
- chrystinel "Amy Adams Is In Charge Of Talking To ..."
- chrystinel "15 Tumblr Posts About "Stranger Thing..."
- chrystinel "This Russian Diver Scored A 0.0 On He..."
Figures. Balance beam. Literally the only thing that scared the crap out of me when I did gymnastics (I’m an uneven parallel bars queen). I still get extremely anxious even watching it.
- chrystinel "19 Teachers Who Took It To The Next F..."
- chrystinel "Tom Hiddleston's Latest Comments Abou..."
Response to What’s Your Worst Experience With A Piercing?:
I had my piercings in two very sensitive parts of my upper body, because my now ex husband told me that was the sexiest thing ever. It was ever my style, and I was never comfortable with how they looked. They’re just not for me. I had them pierced and took the pain like a champ. However, a week later to the day, I had to have an MRI, and had to have the piercings removed. As they were a week old, they were not healed. My piercer promised me that they would not close in the two or so hours I would be gone, so she didn’t put plastic space holders in. They closed. I had her re-pierce them. Shoving metal into two open wounds on two extremely sensitive areas is hell. I no longer have the piercings, nor the husband who requested me to have them done