Response to What Movie Helped You During Your Depression?:
Any disney animated movie.
I definitely think that an unquiet mind by Kay Jamison should be on this list. Although it may be hardto follow at times, she gives an unapologetic look at manic depressive illness.
#6 is wrong empêchement means to hurry up, or be faster
- christinelouisedelpartew "23 Reminders Of What The World Was Li..."
- christinelouisedelpartew "What It Meant To See My Depression Re..."
There are many series I think are under rated there is the Gallagher Girls series and Heist Society by Ally Carter, then there is there are Darren Shan’s series Cirque Du Freak and Demonata. There’s also the Wolves of Mercy Falls, Nightshade, and the Septimus Heap series. As well the Mysterious Benedict Society is great and the Every Day series by David Leviathan. I know there’s a lot there but I really like reading.
I think the funniest one for me was Thomas the tank engine
- christinelouisedelpartew "A Definitive Ranking Of "Teen Wo..."
- christinelouisedelpartew "7 Sexy Things Guys Do Without Realizi..."
- christinelouisedelpartew "The Only 9/11 Ad To Ever Get It Right"