1. When the turkey comes out of the oven, and you're ready to dig in.
2. And you're sitting patiently at the table, waiting for the feast to start.
3. And when it's finally time to start eating, you feel nothing but pure happiness.
4. So you start out strong with the confidence to double fist a couple of turkey legs.
5. But that confidence wears off quickly. You start to feel full, but are determined to finish every last bite on your plate.
6. You eventually give up, and just when you think your Thanksgiving dinner got the best of you...
7. ....the dessert tray comes out — and there's no backing down now.
8. Until you start to feel queasy.
9. But that's when you know you've had another successful Thanksgiving!
10. And can't wait to finally catch some zzz's after all that turkey.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!