8. You’re actually from North, South, or West St. Louis County.
And you judge people based on which county and town they’re from.
11. You’ve had to explain toasted ravs.
Fried raviolis made with either beef, veal, or a mixture of both. They are St. Louis’ gift to the world. Embrace them.
12. It doesn’t matter if a sign says Panera, it’s a St. Louis Bread Co.
And you will fight people over that fact
15. And finally, you’ve been asked where you went to high school too many times to count.
And you will never stop being asked, and you will never stop asking. Oakville, Lafayette, Eureka, Metro, Lindbergh, St. Joe, MICDS, CBC, SLU High, WHATEVER. It says a lot about a person.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎