8. You’re actually from North, South, or West St. Louis County.
And you judge people based on which county and town they’re from.
11. You’ve had to explain toasted ravs.
Fried raviolis made with either beef, veal, or a mixture of both. They are St. Louis’ gift to the world. Embrace them.
12. It doesn’t matter if a sign says Panera, it’s a St. Louis Bread Co.
And you will fight people over that fact
15. And finally, you’ve been asked where you went to high school too many times to count.
And you will never stop being asked, and you will never stop asking. Oakville, Lafayette, Eureka, Metro, Lindbergh, St. Joe, MICDS, CBC, SLU High, WHATEVER. It says a lot about a person.
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Gennifer Flowers, who had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 80s, plans to attend Monday's debate as Trump's guest, her assistant said.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.