We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A WetBrush that bends so your hair doesn't break. It's ultra-flexible which makes it perfect for detangling wet hair after a day at the beach.
2. A stretchy satin visor to protect your face from the sun without drying out your hair. Plus, it'll keep your hair out of your face on hot days.
3. A super clutch beverage chiller that'll chill your drinks in less than TWO minutes without watering them down. Nothing is more annoying than sipping expensive coffee that tastes like water.
4. A cooling steering wheel cover, because I've definitely burned my hands while driving during hot months.
5. A bottle of oil-free CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion to help prevent the sun from drying out your skin and exposing it to harmful UV rays. Luckily, this fast-absorbing moisturizer has SPF 30 to keep you covered.
6. A gamechanging TubShroom that your shower drain won't thank you enough for — believe me. No more showering in a pool of cloudy water because your drain is clogged.
7. A stylish eyeglass chain for people who put their sunglasses down somewhere to never be found again 🤡. Secure your glasses to this chain and rest them on your chest until you're ready to wear them again.
8. A set of bra strap clips since those suckers get in the way of everything. Pin them as far back as you need to compliment your favorite summer tank or dress.
9. This anti-blister foot balm that'll protect your precious piggies from the wrath of those uncomfortable yet cute sandals you refuse to give up. This balm's winning combination of vitamins A and C will have you covered.
10. And an anti-chafe balm so nothing can kill your vibe now that you're back outside in your cutest shorts and dresses. Chafing is uncomfortable and now completely avoidable with this stick.
11. A pack of screen repair tape that you'll thank your lucky stars exists as we journey into mosquito season 😩. Screens are so expensive, but you can fix yours for less than $10.
12. A delightful soy candle to transform your space into a tropical oasis while smudging out unpleasant scents.
13. A tube of SPF 30 Black Girl Sunscreen for a reliable, daily sunscreen that's also a great moisturizer. It has jojoba and avocado oils for smooth application.
14. A rebalancing toner because your skin may be reacting to a change in climate. The summer can be really drying, but this is great for hydrating your skin.
15. An attachable wine aerator 🍷 to instantly take your summer roses and whites from "eww, who brought this 🤢" to "mmm this is so good 😯!"
17. A striped off-the-shoulder blouse for imagining yourself on a yacht with champagne and nary a care in the world. Someone bothering you? Direct them to your collarbones since they're gonna have a moment in this top.
18. A waterproof, extra sticky set of hydrocolloid bandages so you can prevent and soothe raw, blistered skin while you're out and about.
19. A stretchy velvet cami because summertime is just an opportunity to give em' some shoulder honey. Plus, this is one of the few ways you can wear velvet without burning up.
20. A cute lil' USB-powered desk fan for when you're stuck working at a desk with no air conditioner. With this, you can enjoy a cool gust of wind to make the room less stale.
21. A fun giant bubble wand kit that SpongeBob and Patrick would envy. With this, you can finally blow the Bubble Buddy of your Bikini Bottom dreams.
22. A double-walled, sparkly can cooler to keep your drinks cold as fire and hot as ice (just kidding). Condensation is mad annoying 🙄, but this cooler will keep everything dry and cold.
23. These antiperspirant towelettes just in case your deodorant betrays you while you're enjoying the summer sun. This'll keep you smelling fresh and funk-free.
24. A pack of 100 charcoal oil-blotting sheets so you can dab away those grease spots with ease without disturbing your makeup! Charcoal absorbs toxins and oil, plus they're small enough to carry in your purse.
25. Sun Bum body sunscreen that comes in a large bottle for long-term use. This water-resistant SPF 50 formula will protect your skin from the scorching heat for up to 80 minutes.
26. A pair of UV 400 sunglasses you won't be able to stop wearing this summer. They're Machete's bestselling shades and totally worth every penny.
27. These liquid ant traps that'll help with those pesky sugar ants that seem to appear out of nowhere as soon as it hits 80 degrees. After being lured to the trap, they'll take the poison back to the colony and...you know the rest.
28. And a fly stick to keep the flies out of sight and mind while you tan on the porch. Don't let flies deter you from enjoying the summer weather you've waited months for.
29. A portable bug-bite suction tool to slurp the insect venom out of your body which helps to visibly reduce swelling and itchiness. Try using it after a mosquito bite or a bee sting.
30. A NYX makeup-setting spray that'll keep your face ~popped and locked~ in place all day. No creasing, no running, and no oil. This cruelty-free formula comes in matte and dewy finishes, so you can switch things up.
31. A gallon-sized water bottle so you don't have to go back and forth from the sink every hour just to stay hydrated. It's got a wide mouth to make cleaning and refilling a breeze.
32. A lidded ice tray, because it's too hot to not have ice ready to go. Thanks to the silicone lid, you can stack these without spilling anything.
33. A bottle-emptying kit for getting your money's worth out of that SPF you just bought. This'll squeeze out every last drop.
34. A handy mesh beachbag so large, it has compartments for all of your beach essentials: flip flops, towels, sunscreen, water bottles, you get the idea.
35. And an easy-to-use mounted trunk bike rack so you'll be inspired to ride the bike collecting dust in your garage. Hook it up to the trunk, drive it to your favorite trail, and get to pedaling 🚴🏾♀️.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.