37 Things To Treat Yourself To Because It's Been A Long Winter
Loungewear, speakers, skincare, and other things to make your life a little more luxurious.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gentle toner to rebalance and hydrate your face after you've dried out your skin. When you're done, recycle the bottle for 15% off of your next BeautyStrike purchase.
2. A flowy, tan jumpsuit that'll help you feel put together on your Zoom calls even though you forgot to put on deodorant today.
3. A tortoiseshell wide-tooth comb – it's A.) glamorous and B.) great for curly hair. This is small enough to fit in your purse for on-the-go touch-ups 😏.
4. A pink loungewear set from Lively that feels like sleeping in a literal cloud. I love putting these on after a long hard day because this set is so comforting.
5. A vegan gel moisturizer because healthy skin is hydrated skin. It's formulated for all skin types, super absorbent, and disappears in seconds to last all day.
6. A satin pillowcase that you'll never have to turn over because it's always *fresh*. This one is so much easier on skin and hair than cotton. It's puppy-approved too 🐶!
7. A sampler of mixers from Avec to concoct fresh, tasty cocktails this summer or just drink them as mocktails.
8. A set of dope Black playing cards ♣️♥️♦️♠️ for inspiring meaningful coffee table conversations and fun game nights in the living room.
9. A lush linen duvet set to nail that cozy, lived-in look in your bedroom this spring. FYI, linen is a phenomenal all-weather bedding choice.
10. An everyday face wash for people who know next to nothing about skincare but want a healthy complexion. This face wash was formulated without sulfates to help with oil control.
12. A pair of jogger pants that you'll actually be inspired to wear because they're so cozy. Think about our warmest jacket or fluffiest towel — but in a pair of pants. Exactly.
13. A refreshing tonic for anyone looking to work acids into their skincare routine. This'll balance and gently exfoliate before you layer other creams and moisturizers into your routine.
14. A sleek, easy-assemble Thuma Bed that's timelessly modern and very well constructed. It has nine inches of space underneath for all your storage needs.
15. A neutral Orly nail polish that won't chip ten minutes after it dries 😩. You'd be surprised how relaxing painting your nails can be. So, do it with this beautiful shade.
16. A pint of decadent, dairy-free chocolate ice cream for those adhering to a vegan or plant-based lifestyle. I'm lactose intolerant and this is so tasty, it might deliver me from the clutches of Häagen-Dazs for good.
17. A stylish gold chain for anyone who's guilty of losing glasses, earbuds, or face masks. Who doesn't love a functional accessory that's a fashion statement of its own?
18. A matte liquid lipstick to pout about everything you're *rightfully* annoyed about today — but make it fashion. This formula is transfer-resistant, to keep you from looking like the joker after taking off your mask.
19. A HomeChef subscription for those who are tired of spending on UberEats but hate grocery shopping (me). Get fresh meals shipped to your door that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
20. A pair of period-proof boyshorts because that time of the month is hard enough and you don't need to be inconvenienced. These will hold three tampons worth of blood, but without all the toxic chemicals and NO waste.
21. A pair of amber, tortoise sunglasses because they'll help you pull off the unfriendly hottie vibe you'll be on all summer 2021.
22. A smart Bose Home Speaker for getting a concert-grade listening experience and a dope virtual assistant all in one. This wall-to-wall stereo can be controlled via touch, voice, or Bose Music App.
23. A high quality, gentle face cleanser to give your skin a vacation from your regular one. Its pH-balanced formula is made with amino acid-rich soy proteins, rose water, and cucumber extract.
24. An exquisite gravity-defying decanter set that'll turn your liquor into art 👨🏾🎨 and do more than just look pretty. The shape is optimized for aeration resulting in a better-tasting drink.
25. A collared dress that's made from a breathable, Africa-inspired print that's ridiculously comfortable and cute.
26. A bra for the person who hates bras. They're pretty enough to be worn as bralettes, and built to last.
27. A face steamer to open your pores and make every product extra effective. Plus, there's nothing like a face steam on a dreary Monday morning.
28. A firm, yet soft Nectar mattress to change the way you sleep. It minimizes motion transfer, so you won't be disturbed if someone gets up to use the bathroom at 4 a.m.
29. A hardy Swiss cheese plant that's not only totally IG-worthy, but is fairly simple to care for. Monsteras are low-light tolerant and guaranteed to be the center of attention in your space.
30. An eyeshadow palette so deliciously neutral, you'll find yourself reaching for it every time you get dressed. The consistency is mad creamy, despite being a pressed powder.
31. A pair of fleece slippers so plush, you'll basically be walking on a cloud. Memory foam soles provide arch support your feet won't stop thanking you for.
32. A conveniently portable massage gun that'll untie the knots living in your muscles. Stress management is so important, and this gun makes decompressing easier than ever.
34. A mid-century modern gold floor lamp because lighting establishes the tone of the room. I don't make the rules 🤷🏾♀️. Screw in the bulb (it's included 😏) and pop this into your coziest reading corner.
35. A modern planter that'll add some flavor to your windowsill. It has a drainage hole to allow your plants to discard excess water.
36. A leopard print dress for those days you want to get dressed and look like an extra in Sex and the City. It's got a drawstring waist and balloon sleeves becoming of a literal goddess.
37. And a gallon-sized water bottle so you don't have to go back and forth from the sink every hour just to stay hydrated. It's got a wide mouth to make cleaning and refilling a breeze.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.