We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A propagation station because it's cheaper to grow cuttings from your existing plants than purchase a whole new one. Trim your plant just below the nodes, place them here, and water them as needed.
3. And a pair of pruners to propagate your babies or snip off dying leaves. Having healthy green foliage is always a good look.
5. A spherical ceramic self-watering planter so your plants won't keel over if you just so happen to forget to water them. If you have a lot of hard lines, break them up with this uniquely shaped planter.
6. Or a two-tiered ceramic self-watering planter that has a large reservoir so your plant won't get too thirsty. It comes in four striking colors to compliment your space and display the majesty of your vining plants.
7. A pack of Miracle-Gro plant food spikes because plants are mad dramatic when they don't get fed 😭. Stick this slow-release fertilizer into the soil and boom, they're good for up to two months.
8. A plant hanger that'll ensure your plants get ten times more light than they'd get on the floor. More light = more growth.
9. A handy grow light because your north-facing window is doing next to nothing for that succulent you love. Pop these into your lamps so your plants have more time to photosynthesize.
10. A mid-century modern plant stand so you can give your plant more sun exposure *and* make your room appear more spacious.
12. A jar of neem oil because having a bunch of mealybugs on your stems isn't a good look (or healthy for your plants). Keep pests from ruining the look of your plants with this effective, natural solution.
13. A cool speckled pot for spicing up your windowsill. I love using this as a cover pot for my 4-inch philodendron brandy.
14. A set of three gold terrarium boxes for all the succulent lovers who are more than ready for a change of pace.
15. A nice spray bottle because keeping plant accessories within reach is a must and it's more fun when they look this good.
16. A six-tier bamboo plant stand that's just itching to be placed in a corner or on a balcony. It can hold up to seven plants at one time.
17. A lovely philodendron brasil because it's incapable of looking bad and will make your other plants look better. Why? It's highly variegated leaves. Plus, it vines beautifully.
18. Or a mini monstera that'll crawl up your walls and make your room really feel like a jungle. Mine puts out a new leaf every two weeks and it's never had any pests.
19. A bag of decorative pebbles for bonsais, orchids, succulents and other plants in need of extra aeration.
20. A deep green glazed ceramic pot because you just don't see this color every day. My philodendron birkin lives in one of these and she's loving it.
21. A stunning planter that'll distract people from the browning leaves you forgot to prune. And it has drainage to prevent root rot.
22. A multi-layered plant stand since it looks like a jungle gym for your babies. You can organize them according to light level and size.
23. A handy watering tray because bottom watering your plants delivers the moisture directly where it matters: the roots. It's also great for protecting your surfaces from water damage.
25. A pack of fun mushroom watering globes for preventing your thirsty babies from drying up while you're away. Ferns prefer consistently moist soil, and this is just how to do it.
26. A brass watering can because it's functional and cute. The can will compliment your decor, and show that plant care is an extension of your personal style.
27. A blush pink pot with drainage in case you're tired of white and terracotta. I ordered these in white and they arrived in perfect condition.
28. And a pack of sticky insect traps that'll come in handy if you have fungus gnats or other unwanted pests chomping away at your beautiful plants.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.