30 Things From Amazon That People Actually Swear By
A magnetic spice jars, a power scrubber, and other things that'll instantly upgrade your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cleaner and deodorizer to restore your carpet to its glory days, you know, before it acquired that unsettling aroma. Why pay 💰💰💰 to get the thing shampooed ONCE when you can get this long-lasting product and save money in the long run.
2. A power scrubber because it's your best chance of cutting through layers of grime and soap scum in your bathroom. It has three heads for various surfaces!
3. A set of acne patches to slurp the whiteheads right off your face while reducing the redness that comes with them.
4. A set of magnetic glass spice jars so you can save precious cabinet space by sticking them on the fridge.
5. A set of leakproof period panties because why waddle around with an uncomfy pad when you can wear these and almost forget you're on your period?
8. A squishy universal dust cleaner that molds to remove every possible speck of dust and dirt. Dusting that old A/C has never been so fun!
10. A useful toilet paper stocker, because there's nothing worse than realizing you're out of paper AFTER you've done your business.
11. A game-changing expandable under sink shelf so you can part the Red Sea of product under your sink.
12. A door hinge cabinet to store excess medicine or beauty products that are currently overflowing from the bathroom.
13. A pack of dishwasher cleaner tablets to eliminate the pungent smell of last week's curry dinner from the kitchen. Clean dishwasher = clean dishes = no smell 🙌🏾!
14. A set of tank undershirts because let's face it, the ones in your drawer are more than ready to retire.
15. A bottle of Poo-Pourri that coats the water with essential oils BEFORE you go so you don't have to saturate the air with Febreze after the fact.
16. A set of Bottle Bright tablets to quickly clean stains in your mugs, coffee makers, and bottles that have been there forever.
17. A two-sided tea organizer so you can toss those bulky tea boxes. Plus, it'll be much easier to find tea bags when they're properly displayed.
18. A cushioned knee pad that'll keep your knees from crackling like a Rice Krispy Treat during home workouts, floor exercises, and more.
19. A pack of Miracle-Gro plant food spikes because plants are mad dramatic when they don't get fed 😭. Stick this slow-release fertilizer into the soil and boom, they're good for up to two months.
20. And! A Miracle-Gro leaf shine solution 🌿 because that fine layer of dust on your plants leaves are NOT helping it get proper sunlight — believe me.
21. An attachable wine aerator 🍷 to instantly take your wine from "eww, who brought this 🤢" to "mmm this is so good 😯!"
22. A soft silicone ear-saver and mask-extender that'll keep your cartilage from crumbling under the pressure of wearing a mask all day. You can personalize the mask's fit with knobs too!
23. A hooded sherpa-lined jacket that retains enough heat to keep your little bundle of joy warm without weighing them down. It has the cutest little ear accents too 🥰.
24. A Kong binkie so your fur baby can get through teething without ruining every valuable thing you own.
25. A bottle of Radha Beauty rosehip oil to naturally reduce hyperpigmentation, redness, pimples and other discoloration. Reviewers who applied this at night loved waking up to healed skin 😌.
27. A microwave pasta maker 🍝 to cut the prep time for pasta nearly in half, since you won't have to wait for the water to boil.
29. A streak-free anti-fog spray so you can wear a mask and actually see where you're going *at the same time*.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.