30 Things From Amazon That Reviewers Actually Swear By
A mattress vacuum, back scratcher, and other things you never knew you needed (but definitely do).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mattress vacuum because you probably didn't know it existed and now you're wondering WHY 🥴. There's dust and dirt camping out in your mattress rent-free, making you sick, but this'll suck it all out.
2. A minimal power strip that blends in with your existing plug and keeps the cords from cluttering up the room.
3. A pack of pantry moth traps so you can free your family from the tyranny of teeny, tiny, annoying bugs nobody has time to catch.
4. A jewelry-cleaning pen that'll make your bling shine like the Hope diamond in literal seconds without all the scrubbing.
5. A super effective lint brush to excavate the deep, dirty, mess clogging your vents (and therefore, your lungs).
6. A posture corrector, because you've probably started to slouch through the workday. This brace is made of breathable, machine-washable fabric and works whether you're sitting, standing, or lying down.
8. A discreet bidet, because we all know toilet paper was in short supply last year. This booty shower will also clean you up, but with less waste.
9. A very handy boot hanging file because boots were made for walking, not storage —until now. Say goodbye to floppy, creased boots by hanging them in a specially made pouch.
11. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses that may help take the strain off of your eyes when you're staring at screens all day.
12. A sherpa-lined hoodie because your partner probably "borrowed" most of the ones you already own.
13. A back massaging stick because physical contact is in short supply these days. With this, you can guarantee all those hard-to-reach places are covered for the first time in forever.
15. A fermentation kit that turns mason jars into tiny vessels you can fill with all your hopes and dreams (pickles and kimchi).
16. A 15-piece bartender kit because, there's never been a better time to learn how to make your favorite drinks at home.
18. A cushioned foam acupressure mat and pillow set that's a gamechanger for people with chronic back pain, headaches, or muscle fatigue. Try using it before bed to get better quality sleep 😏.
19. A B Uniq purple hair mask for zapping those brassy yellow tones in just five minutes! Embrace your renewed platinum tresses with minimal trips to the salon aka less $$$! Your hair will love its deep-conditioning properties too!
20. A pair of cute UV sunglasses that cover all the bases as far as glasses go while being effortlessly chic. Heart eyes.
21. A tgin Miracle Hair Mask so you can rescue your hair from the perils of heat damage! Give your hair some TLC and find out why naturalistas swear by this treatment.
22. A baby towel and washcloth set that are honestly too cute not to buy, and at the price? Please 😩.
23. A Radha rosehip oil to make your pimples run disappear. This amazing oil soothes active breakouts, reduces redness, and minimizes the scarring that comes with them.
24. A tin of Cerépil blue wax beads for [gently] removing hair if that's your jam. Like seriously, this patented wax did NOT come to play.
25. A jetted tub cleaner for flushing out soap scum, oil, and other nasty stuff building up where you can't see it. In less than 20 minutes, your jets will run the best they have in years.
26. A pumice cleaning stone so dense it powers through tough rust, lime, and calcium streaks like butter. No need to fill your toilet with harmful chemicals to get it clean, this'll do the trick sans the toxic fumes.
27. A pair of basketball shorts for doing medium to high impact workouts without worrying about any, er, splits 🍌.
28. A set of resistance bands so you can do something nice for your muscles, even if they haven't seen a gym in a year. These latex bands come in five-resistance levels in case you want an *extra* intense workout.
29. An itty-bitty toenail brace set for those whose nails have a tendency to pierce their skin completely unprovoked. This'll alleviate pain in less than three days.
30. A dishwasher magnet so everyone is on the same page about the state of dishes. No more running an extra cycle because SOMEONE mixed dirty dishes with the clean ones.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.