29 Things From Amazon That People Actually Swear By
A drip catcher, power scrubber, and more things that reviewers are buying over and over.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A laundry-detergent drip catcher because detergent is expensive and this will keep you from wasting a drop.
2. A tin of Cerépil blue wax beads that'll [gently] snatch whatever is growing under your armpits. Like seriously, this patented wax did NOT come to play.
3. A Stila correcting serum to cover up whatever havoc life wreaked on your skin. A winning combination of green, peach, and lavender pigment cancels out hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and uneven skin tone.
4. A steam microwave cleaner to disinfect your microwave and soften caked-on food in just seven minutes —without toxic chemicals.
5. A foaming lavender bath that'll turn you into the Abominable Sudman while soothing your spirits with pure epsom salt.
6. A Radha rosehip oil to tell your pimples, *Ludacris voice* "MOVE, GET OUT THE WAY. This amazing oil soothes active breakouts, reduces redness, and minimizes the scarring that comes with them.
7. An all-weather cotton robe for strolling around the house post-shower or whenever you don't feel like wearing clothes.
8. A cordless spinning scrubber so you can remember what your floors look like when they were first installed. It works on tubs too!
9. A wool cardigan for pulling off that Zoom professional look from the only clean corner of your house.
10. A silky lined beanie to prevent your delicate strands from breaking off while rubbing against rough, dry surfaces.
11. A wood scratch cover for covering up imperfections and signs of aging on your precious wood furniture —no sanding necessary.
12. A sweater to wear around the house and become the most comfortable sweater you'll ever own. It washes well and has pockets 😏.
13. A set of wool dryer balls that'll dry your clothes more quickly and cut down on waste, since you won't need dryer sheets.
14. A dishwasher magnet because there's nothing more annoying than having to run the dishwasher again because someone accidentally mixed dirty dishes with the clean ones.
15. A Squatty Potty because alas, toilets were not designed with our digestive functionality in mind. This'll take the stress off of your muscles so you can do your business with ease.
16. A B Uniq purple hair mask for zapping those brassy yellow tones in just five minutes! Your hair will love its deep-conditioning properties too!
17. A Coty Airspun face powder for minimizing fine lines and blurring acne scars for under $10. Plus it comes in two shades!
18. A V-neck sweater because the best time to wear a cozy sweater is all the time, or whatever SpongeBob said.
19. An air purifier because you'll be surprised how dirty your air is without it — especially if you have respiratory issues or allergies.
21. A bottle of pet earwax that uses patented enzymes to clear your four legged friend's 🐶 ears. It's nontoxic, nonirritating, and veterinarian-recommended.
22. A transparent window fly trap because wiping off fly guts is disgusting and now unnecessary, thanks to this thing.
23. A eucalyptus and lemongrass shoe spray for anyone with extra pungent piggies who doesn't want their shoes to smell like them.
24. A strong scraper because, believe it or not, at rust *does* come off and you can reclaim your expensive cast-iron skillet.
25. An electric bottle opener so you don't have to embarrass yourself or ruin your kitchen trying to crank open a stubborn bottle of wine.
26. A cloud-shaped magnetic key holder because having a dedicated space for your keys means you'll actually be able to find them.
27. A UV50+ handy sports umbrella that'll protect your skin and clamp onto surfaces, i.e. no more losing feeling in your arms holding an umbrella upright.
28. A renter-friendly privacy window film so you can stop giving your neighbors a free peep show. It's easy to install and UV resistant ☀️.
29. And a waterproof case because the seal on "waterproof" phones wears down more quickly than you think and it's *probably* not covered by warranty.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.