30 Things From Amazon That People Actually Swear By
A bidet, memory foam cushion, and more products that people can't get enough of.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A memory foam seat cushion that reduces pressure with a U-shaped cutout. This is perfect for everyone who's turned their kitchen table into a classroom.
3. A handheld pot strainer for draining the pasta without having to dirty up a whole other appliance. Bonus: it's easy to handle, wash, and store.
4. A smart light alarm clock because the iPhone alarm is way too aggressive and it's probably why you wake up annoyed. This'll *gently* rouse you from your slumber with light and peaceful noises.
5. A set of drawer dividers so you can easily see what's in your drawers *before* you buy the same underwear three times since you couldn't locate the last ones you bought.
6. A veggie spiralizer that makes eating zucchini, squash, carrots, and other typically boring foods 10 times more fun.
7. A Wi-Fi extender so your Zoom won't freeze mid-lecture. It's compatible with any router, so all you need to do is set it up and plug it in. Connect up to 10 devices within 800 square feet and watch the magic happen!
8. A pack of Sugru to fix that frayed charging cable that only works in a *very* specific position. This moldable glue sets overnight into silicone rubber that's safe to use.
9. A pan and lid organizer so you don't wake up the neighbors sifting through a pile of pans. Start storing your pots horizontally or vertically with this for ease of use.
10. A fleece vest for adding an extra layer of warmth to your outfit for under $25. You'll love wearing this during outdoor activities.
11. A reading pillow for those days you want to be productive without leaving bed. It's very firm (but comfortable) for maximum back support!
12. A set of drawer organizers to take Marie Kondo's advice and divide your drawers for peak visibility. Put a few of these in your gnarliest kitchen drawer and see what happens 😉.
13. A magnetic strip that'll cut 🔪 down on drawer clutter and show off your cooking utensils. Imagine all the metal things that'll stick on this 😁.
14. A foot spa treatment set because those knives you call feet are slowly tearing through your socks. This three-step system will help keep your piggies in pristine condition.
15. A lightweight, drawstring jumpsuit that's giving spring vibes 💐🪴. Anyone can rock this jumpsuit with some light jewelry or a cardigan, it's versatile.
16. An Amazon Echo Dot so you'll never miss a deadline again —thanks to Alexa. When you sit in one area for most of the day, time can get away from you. Simply tell Alexa to put events on your calendar and remind you about assignment due dates.
17. A padded sports bra shirt for everyone who hates wearing bras but still wants to keep those tatas out of the way. This shirt does both of those things with way less discomfort.
18. A set of miniature spatulas so you can truly get your money's worth out of your cosmetics — down to the last drop.
20. A waterproof cleansing brush for getting those relaxing esthetician level facial massages without leaving your bathroom. Its hypoallergenic silicone bristles remove debris without irritating skin.
21. A roll of identity protection stamps to blur out confidential information. This'll come in handy if you're working with sensitive documents at home or you just don't want people in your business.
22. A hoodie dress because it's comfortable and doesn't require you to wear pants. Frankly, I'm not hearing any downsides.
23. An organizational tower for storing your collectibles and supplies in a logical way that's easy to navigate.
24. A classic knit crewneck because it features a cable pattern that never goes out of style. Everyone needs at least one of these.
25. A waterproof travel backpack for charging your devices while you're between classes or studying outside. It's got pockets for everything so your bag won't feel like a black hole.
26. An eco-friendly bidet to cut down on toilet paper by washing away um, debris. If your nether regions are sensitive, they'll love this booty shower.
27. An under-the-sink drawer set that'll transform your tornado-esque under sink space into a neat freak's dream.
28. A light therapy lamp because not walking to class every day means less sunlight. Soak up to 10,000 lux with this lamp to help you start feeling more energized.
29. A pack of ankle socks because they're always disappearing in the laundry 😒. If you have irritated ankles, you'll love the Achilles guard.
30. And a Samsung frame TV because having a big black box on the wall doesn't exactly vibe with everyone's decor. Turn your device into a functional piece of artwork.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.