We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A satin-lined beanie for the person who's too lazy to do their hair, but has to look presentable from time to time. It's lined with premium satin to keep hair soft and hydrated!
Grace Eleyae is a small, Black woman-founded brand that believes you shouldn't compromise hair health for style. She was inspired to create her satin-lined cap after her hair broke off following a bumpy eight-hour car ride. Now, she sells hats, turbans, silk pillowcases, scrunchies and other hair-friendly headwear.
Promising review: "Excellent quality. First used the cap while walking on the beach on a cold windy day. Cap kept me warm and the satin lining protected my natural hair from the ocean spray. Highly recommend! I was so impressed that I purchased additional caps as gifts." —Deborah G.
2. A biodegradable toothbrush for really getting in there to make sure there's nothing in your mouth except teeth (and your tongue of course). Its soft, gentle bristles won't irritate your gums!
Promising review: "I have been using these for about a week now and I can't tell you how soft and affective they are. My gums are not very sensitive, but I have always found regular tooth brushes to be a bit uncomfortable. With these I can clean and massage my gums at the same time with no discomfort! Also the biodegradable factor is a huge plus!"—ACE
Hometso is a small business that sells home organization products and toothbrushes.
3. A velvet pillow sham because it'll add some much needed textural dimension to your bed or couch.
Promising review: "If you have ordered pillow covers through Amazon before, you know that most often what you see is not what you get. I’m happy to say these are the exception. The velvet fabric is sooooo soft! And equally important, they are very well made. Each was perfectly sewn with a nice size zipper opening. One of my pet peeves is a cover that is too small for the pillow width. It’s down right maddening to try and stuff a 16” pillow through an 8” opening! I ordered them in the 'velvet champagne' color, which is like a pale greige. They’re absolutely lovely and the perfect addition to my fall bedding." —Florida Gal
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in eight sizes and 33 colors).
4. An oversized colorblock cardigan to instantly dress up the PJs you've been wearing for three days for that video call you have with your boss.
Promising review: "This is a great sweater for layering. It fits true to size. It's not bulky, the material is very soft, almost silky feeling. It hits be right behind my knees and I am 5'9, so I would say this would be a great long cardigan for any taller girls! I would definitely order another in a different color and maybe even go up a size to have more of that chunky oversize sweater look. All in all, this was a great find and I love how it fits!" —Traci Brison
Get it from Amazon for $23.88+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 20 styles).
5. A dramatic, puff-sleeve shirt so you can play with your silhouette and pull off something a little avant-garde. It's soft, stretchy, and has a noteworthy keyhole back too for a little extra umph.
Promising review: "I love this top! I went a size up because I learned the material is not stretchy. It looks amazing. I wore it to an interview and got so many compliments. I love it so much that I came back and bought some other colors!" —Diva Reader75
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and in 13 colors/patterns).
6. A knotted cotton tee because who said white T-shirts had to be boring? A slightly exposed midriff crewneck with cuffed sleeves is serving summer ☀️⛱ (which here means sunning on the porch).
7. An eye compression mask for photosensitive people who are disturbed by the tiniest rays of light. This was designed by an orthopedic surgeon to help with headaches, sinus pain, and other things that detract from your quality of rest.
Promising review: "The material of this product is very soft. The beads inside add the right amount of pressure on my eyes in order to feel comfort and relief after a hard day of work. It forms itself to my face, providing excellent coverage and comfort. This is a very well-done sleep mask that I would recommend with my eyes closed (no pun intended). But, in all seriousness, this masks helps me sleep better, and I am very satisfied with my results. This is my second purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $13.54.
8. A dot·dot·dot·dotted tunic blouse that's sleeveless and therefore perfect for the warm days ahead. Rock this with black slacks and a red lip for a classic glam feel *OR* ripped jeans like this reviewer.
Promising review: "I ended up ordering this top after I bought and received the green one. I really loved the green top and I am equally happy with this one. This is really a comfortable, attractive top. It is feminine and versatile. The fabric is soft and not at all scratchy. I think this looks and fits like a high-end blouse. I ordered mediums and I suppose I could have ordered smalls but I like how the top flows. I am happy with the mediums. I was afraid that the arm holes would be too big and show my bra under my arm, but it doesn’t. I will enjoy these tops all spring and summer and even into fall." —Arlooey
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and 27 colors).
9. A comfy flutter-sleeve dress to softly blow in the wind and bring out the Disney princess that lies within. A few twirls in this dress and all of a sudden, you're Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
Promising review: "This dress is so nice for the price it's kind of a steal. Fits so well, soft, nice material. Beautiful and classy. As one reviewer mentioned it can look a little broad in the shoulders. The camera angle of the picture I added exaggerates that some. But it's also part of the vintage flutter-sleeve style so I don't mind it. I'm 5'2 140 pounds: 38-33-40. Usually fit size 6-8 Medium. The dress was true to size." —Kaela
Get it from Amazon for $21.88+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 18 colors).
10. A comfortable floral sleeved dress that won't irritate your skin. It's made of a lightweight fabric and has plenty of spandex so you won't feel too restricted.
11. A fan-favorite fleece sweater to become your go-to top from the moment it arrives. It's just fancy enough to not feel like "pajamas."
Promising review: "I am obsessed with this sweater. I’ve had it for two weeks and I’ve worn it almost every day. True to size, fuzzy and warm, doesn’t shed at all. Long enough to wear with leggings! I would recommend washing separately, as any lint or fuzz will stick. Bought it in black for now, but will be coming back to buy in every color!" —Megan Lynch
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 18 colors).
12. A soft off-the-shoulder blouse for imagining yourself on a yacht with champagne and nary a care in the world. Someone bothering you? Direct them to your collarbones.
13. A stretchy velvet cami because whoever said velvet was too hot for the summer obviously never saw *this*. It has lightweight spaghetti straps so you can get your shine on without burning up.
Promising review: "Absolutely incredible value for this super soft cami! The velvet stretch is perfect for a looser fit. It's surprisingly well made, and I've seen versions of this camisole that cost well over $30." —Julie K.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 15 colors).
14. A sleeveless T-shirt dress that's lounge-worthy but also appropriate for virtual work meetings.
15. A pair of super comfortable Kind socks to reward yourself for keeping it cute with that professor who refused to cut you some slack in a pandemic. They're very comfortable and, let's be honest, you probably haven't worn shoes in months.
Kind Socks is a Black-owned brand that makes sustainable clothing. Their products don't contain pesticides or toxic chemicals.
Get it from Kind Socks for $15.26 (available in EU sizes 36 to 46).
Price has been converted from Euros.
16. A padded sports bra shirt for everyone who hates wearing bras but still wants to keep those tatas out of the way. This shirt does both of those things with way less discomfort.
"I recently ordered this top to see what the hype was all about, and, let me tell you, it did not disappoint. The top is so comfortable and hits right where my high-waisted leggings end, which means there's no extra fabric around my waist. The top is great for low-impact workouts — but I also love to wear it every day because it eliminates the need to wear a sports bra and a tank top, so it's perfect to layer under sweatshirts and even sweaters." —Abby Kass
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S—XXL and 19 colors)
17. A pack of ankle socks because they're always disappearing in the laundry 😒. If you have irritated ankles, you'll love the Achilles guard.
"I initially bought these for running, since I was sick of spending so much money on "blister-proof" fancy socks and a ton of reviewers mentioned that these worked just as well. Not only did I find that to be true (even though I am a VERY blister-prone individual), they are also just so freaking soft. I spend all day in them in my apartment now and get mad when they're in the laundry. If you want to up your sock game ... these are the pairs." —Emma Lord
Get it from Amazon for $14.95+ (available in sizes S—XL and four colors)
18. A funky tie-front dress that'll look better on you than a mannequin — trust me. With this poly-cotton dress, you can flaunt those glorious curves.
19. A pair of super soft high-waisted leggings because you've probably never experienced pants with thousands of 5-star reviews for less than $20.
Promising review: "These leggings are really fantastic! They're deliciously soft, breathable, and stretch nicely without becoming see-through. Also, it says to wash and air dry them, but I have put them in the dryer many times and they still remain true to size/fit. You really can’t best the price either. I’m very satisfied and would highly recommend these glorious leggings to anyone!" —Kelsey T.
Get them from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in one size and plus size; capri or regular lengths; and 20 colors).
20. A pair of memory foam slippers you'll wear much more than your "outside" shoes. Reviewers can't get over how utterly soft these are.
Promising review: "After reading a lot of positive reviews I decided to purchase these slippers. They are exactly as described. They are super soft on the inside. The have a very good amount of cushion without feeling thick and overly padded. They wear well indoors and on the few occasions when I have had to run outside or out to the garage-although these are sturdy and can handle more than that. The color (I got gray) is not solid but rather a layering of gray, dark gray, white, etc. Overall, I am very happy with my purchase-so much so I am thinking about purchasing these for holiday gifts for all the ladies!" —Butterfly
Get them from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in sizes 5–12 and in five colors).
21. Or a pair of fluffy memory foam slippers so you can show off what's left of that pedicure you've had for several weeks.
They have a waterproof, sneakerlike outsole (the part that touches the floor), too, so you don't slip and slide around on tile floors.
Promising review: "Love these slippers. The toe box is open so my feet don’t sweat. Very comfortable and soft. TTS but if in between size up. I’m a 7.5 and the 7–8 fit but are almost too small. A tiny learning curve to start just to keep your toes from shooting out the front, but I would highly recommend these slippers." —Whitney
Get them from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and eight colors).
22. A youthful pom-pom blanket for cozy Netflix-and-chill nights with your boo. Take it from Cancer and Taurus placements, you can never have too many soft blankets.
Promising review: "My husband, dog and I all really love this blanket. The color is as pictured and as soft as described. The pom-poms are sewn on really well and I don't think they will fall off. I have already washed this a couple of times and it has come out good as new. The material does not mat in the wash and drier and quality is outstanding." —ShortcakeBun
Get it from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in 16 colors and five sizes).
23. A 100% cotton tote bag for paying homage to pioneering Black writers while you shop or study. It's ultra soft, yet durable enough to hold books and groceries.
This bag highlights legendary writer and activist James Baldwin.
Philadelphia Printworks is a Black woman-owned small business co-founded by Maryam Pugh and Ruth Paloma Rivera-Perez. They feature a collection of pieces that encourage a culture of activism and inclusion.
Get it from Philadelphia Printworks for $20.