28 Products From Amazon That Reviewers Actually Swear By
Ridiculously useful things to make your life *that* much simpler.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of mirrored glasses so you don't have to crane your head like a giraffe to watch TV or read in bed.
2. Some reusable deodorant remover sponges because that discolored stain on your shirt ain't it. With this sponge, you'll be scrubbing away build-up in no time.
3. A lined fleece coat for chilly days where you want a layer that doesn't weigh you down. Reviewers got so many compliments on this; nobody will believe you got it from Amazon.
4. A pair of washable shoe insoles that you can swap out of your smelliest shoes and toss into the washer. No more trashing perfectly good shoes just because they smell, this'll absorb the stench.
5. A pair of silicone grips for keeping your glasses where they need to be: at the TOP of your nose. Finally, your glasses won't slide down your face like a ski slope.
7. A bottle of Jergens wet skin lotion for anyone whose skin dries up like the Sahara before they get around to putting on lotion post-shower.
8. A wood finisher that'll restore your wood floors and furniture back to their original glory for under $20. People will legit think you got new stuff.
9. A wrinkle-release spray because let's face it, you've been lazily folding the same three sets of loungewear for far too long. No need to whip out the iron when a wrinkle-free look is a spray away.
10. A surge protector so you can plug in all of your devices at one time thanks to its pivoting outlets. If the closest outlet is flush to furniture, you'll be able to simply change the direction of the cord. Brilliant!
11. A wine stopper because it's light-years more convenient than recycling cork. It's easy to use too, almost like a bottle opener that stays in place.
12. A pack of LED dimming stickers for anyone who craves complete and utter darkness at night. To make the lights on your router, TV, computer less intense, stick on one of these.
13. The queen of waterproof liners, NYX Epic Ink Liner to withstand the trials and tribulations of life, especially water and smudging. It'll stay put without fading all day until you're ready to take it off.
14. A set of workout dice and cards because working out from home isn't quite the same. Keep things fresh with these dice that'll quite literally shake up your routine.
15. A warm Edison bulb for easily revamping the ambiance of your bedroom if you're tired of that stale, white, fluorescent light. After all, there is a reason Mariah Carey refuses to be seen in fluorescent lighting.
16. An acupressure device that viewers said alleviated their splitting headaches. Wear it between your pointer and thumb and boom, the pain gently subsides.
18. A fabric shaver to make your very used sweater look like you just brought it home from the store.
19. A grooming glove because you were gonna pet them anyway, might as well brush them while you're at it.
20. A water-resistant softshell jacket that has zippable pockets so your valuables won't come tumbling out while you're on the move. It's got a full zip front, collar, and cuffs to retain warmth too.
21. A curl smoothie because most natural hair products are water-based and this one is made of aloe. There's also coconut water to naturally balance and hydrate your lovely coils.
22. A pair of hoop earrings for wearing around the house every once in a while to feel like a total baddie.
23. A curly pudding to leave curls shinier than Lil Mama's lip gloss. Kiss fly away strands goodbye, and say hello to well-defined kinky coils.
24. A crewneck because they're practically made for laying around the house and they're cozy enough to wear outside on a breezy day. You can never have too many of these!
25. A tank top for wearing as an undershirt when it's cold or on its own when it's warmer. Reviewers loved that it's stretchy, thick, and not too long.
26. A set of two lacrosse balls that, believe it or not, aren't for playing the sport. They'll help you roll the stress out of your muscles sans a costly massage therapist.
27. A completely clear umbrella to actually keep your head *dry* when the wind blows while it's raining. The cupped design makes it less likely to break due to heavy wind.
28. A set of drawer organizers for anyone who dreams of having a sock and underwear drawer that isn't a living nightmare. It'll display your items so you can see what they are before pulling them out to wear.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.