We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Everyone deserves to feel comfortable in their skin. That's why bareMinerals has you covered with nourishing formulas that are free of harsh chemicals, whether you're looking for skincare or makeup. From now until October 21st, you can get 25% off of all bareMinerals at the Friends and Family sale! All you have to do is enter code STOCKUP at checkout. Shipping is totally on the house and if you spend at least $75, and so is a free gift. Do your skin a favor and get in on the sale before it ends!
1. Original Loose Powder Foundation SPF 15 is what put bareMinerals on the map. Loose powders get a bad rep for making skin look flat, but this one helps bring out the best in your complexion.
2. Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick resists transferring, which sure does come in handy since we're all wearing masks *wink wink*.
3. Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Night Treatment goes to work while you go to sleep. This gel-based moisturizer helps prevent free radicals and stress from doing a number on your face.
4. BarePro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20 delivers a stunning naturally matte finish for up to 24 hours. Protecting your skin with SPF 20 is never a bad idea either!
5. Mineral Veil® Finishing Powder blurs and sets your makeup so it'll last as long as you need it to. You'll love its non-cakey, anti-flashback formula!
6. Complexion Rescue Hydrating Foundation Stick SPF 25 brings skin-quenching hydration without clogging your pores. Since it's water-based, it melts seamlessly into skin. If you're into tinted moisturizers that can do some heavy lifting — think medium-coverage — this is for you.
7. BarePro® 16-Hour Full Coverage Concealer cha cha slides onto your skin flawlessly every time — no brush necessary. It's waterproof and crease-proof, so take a hint and apply it under your eye. You won't be sorry!
8. Loose Powder Matte Foundation SPF 15 was the first foundation that made me feel confident in my oily, acne-prone skin. All it took was a kabuki brush and a little bit of this powder to magically buff away my acne scars for the day.
9. Smoothness Hydrating Cleansing Oil expertly removes impurities, debris, and *even* waterproof makeup. It's made with sunflower oil and pomegranate which is chock-full of protective antioxidants.
11. Ageless Genius™ Firming & Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream contains peptides that'll help strengthen skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines. bareMinerals makeup is phenomenal for skin, so imagine how good their *actual* skincare products are.
12. Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Moisturizer Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is a beloved tinted moisturizer that'll give your foundation a run for its money. First of all, it actually has the [shade] range! It also has olive to help you glow from the inside out. Looking to nail a "no-makeup" look and protect your skin? Buy this.
13. The Core Coverage Foundation Brush comes in a sleek, retractable case that's not only hygienic but also stops your bags from wearing your makeup for you. So before long, this'll become your quintessential on-the-go brush.
15. Flawless Face Duo includes two of my favorite BareMinerals products: the BarePro Performance Wear Pressed Powder Foundation and Core Coverage Foundation Brush. They live in my purse because they're not messy and get me IG ready at a moment's notice.
16. Moxie Plumping Lip Gloss is so good, people may think you have lip fillers. Plus it's infused with shea, avocado, and murumuru butter.
17. Butter Drench Restorative Rich Cream goes on just like (you guessed it) butter. If you have acne-prone skin, relax. It won't clog your pores. This product helps supply skin with everything it needs to get through the colder months.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.