24 Multitasking Products For Anyone Trying To Streamline Their Life
Anything you can do, these can do better (and faster).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A tube of SPF 30 Black Girl Sunscreen for a reliable buffer between you and the sun that's also a great moisturizer. It has jojoba and avocado oils for smooth application.
2. A pair of period-proof boyshorts because they're basically loungewear that holds three tampons worth of blood. You don't need to be on your period to enjoy these — it's just an added perk.
3. A modern USB alarm clock so you can wake up on time and charge two devices without needing a million extension cords. With this, the chances you'll forget to charge your phone before bed are extremely low.
4. Olaplex No. 3 should be the first thing you reach for after you do something drastic to your hair. Why? Because it heals hair from within and refortifies the hair structure. Bonus: It can be used to restore shine!
5. An Amazon Echo Dot so you can set reminders and timers in case your memory isn't what it used to be. It can also play music, and the guard feature helps keep your home secure.
6. Mane Club's 10-in-1 Leave-in Spray for your best blowout yet. It conditions, detangles, softens, protects against heat, and boosts your **shine**. You might even say this multitasks better than you do.
7. Yamyone Hair Spray Bottle helps keep your hair just damp enough to remain manageable. It can also be used to mist plants or hold homemade cleaners.
8. Dr. Pawpaw Multipurpose Soothing Balm has papaya, olive oil, and aloe vera, which makes it the perfect finishing stick for your hair and skin salve. It can even be used on your cuticles!
9. A hardy snake plant to add a pop of color to your home and reward your neglect by absorbing toxins such as formaldehyde and xylene — which can be found in paint, cleaning fluids, and spray adhesives.
10. A fruity candle that comes in a gorgeous, ceramic tin that you can repurpose after it eventually burns out. I'm currently using mine as a decor item to display on a shelf.
11. A useful concrete catchall dish because functional decor is a must these days. Use it as a dedicated place for your keys, jewelry, and other small items or as a simple accent piece.
12. Glow by Daye Deep Conditioning Thermal Heat Cap makes deep conditioning easier than ever. It's microwaveable, so you can also use it as a heating pad for aches and pains.
13. A set of cube shelves because they're an amazing open and closed storage solution. Flip it on its long side, add a cushion, and boom — it's a bench. Or you can get a large one to use as a room divider.
14. A bottle of tea tree oil proves that simpler is better in a lot of cases. Since it's an anti-fungal, tea tree oil works wonders for itchy, dry scalps, acne, and endless ailments — for under $10.
15. A handy mobile shelf that'll squeeze the most out of those teeny crevices in your home. You can store canned food, seasonings, hair supplies, accessories — anything really. With four wheels, this mobile unit is totally easy to move.
16. A storage bench for those in desperate need of extra seating and a place to store towels, toys, or other things you don't feel like displaying.
17. A 6-in-1 MacBook adapter since the fiends over at Apple Inc. took away all of your precious ports so they could charge you an arm and a leg for adapters. This'll read your memory cards, charge your USB 3.0 devices, and USB-C items...for less than $20.
18. A clear shoe organizer that you can hang on the back of the door if you can't fit your collection in a closet. There are 24 pockets that are deep enough to hold hair tools, small plants, and accessories.
19. A wall-mounted jewelry organizer that displays your collection *and* keeps necklaces from tangling. I'd also use this as a mask storage solution.
20. A bottle of oil-free CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion to help prevent the sun from drying out your skin and exposing it to harmful UV rays. Luckily, this fast-absorbing moisturizer has SPF 30 to keep you covered.
21. A bottle of Tend Skin Solution for alleviating painful ingrown hairs in less than a week and helping with cysts. It can also be used after shaving *and* waxing so you can kiss those bumps goodbye.
22. An LED touch lamp that has three brightness levels to spare your sore eyes. It also has four USB ports so you won't be tripping over charging cables all over the place.
23. A set of multipurpose silicone mats to reduce your chances of burning the surfaces in your house if you forget to turn off your flat iron. It's also perfect for handling hot dishes, gripping jars, and a million other things.
24. A six-outlet wall charger because there never seems to be enough outlet space for those of us working from home. It also has two USB ports for charging your handheld electonics.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.