27 Highly-Rated Things From Athleta That Are Totally Worth Checking Out
Nothing here will give you buyer's remorse, I pinky promise.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fan-favorite sweatshirt that buyers are raving about. You'll love its soft, moisture-resistant fabric, thumbhole, and a hidden pocket. The only problem you'll have is not buying more.
2. A halter top so you can *MJ voice* shake your body down to the ground with the knowledge that everything will come back up when you do. No sweat — literally, there's a peephole for extra airflow 💨.
4. A crew neck sweatshirt dress that's pretty much the softest place on earth. It sits just off of the shoulder, adding some ~flair~ to this otherwise relaxed look.
5. A pair of high-waisted joggers for making last-minute annoying, but necessary grocery store runs (even when you'd rather stay inside). With two pockets for your keys and phone, these will quickly become your favorite pants.
6. A balaclava top so you can protect your face and neck from the elements. The chevron pattern is subtle, yet noticeable enough to make an impression.
7. A pair of high-waisted shorts to show us what you're working with! They don't gap in the waist or slide down which makes them great for walks, yoga, and just lounging.
8. A sports bra so you can keep Thing 1 and Thing 2 from falling out of line while you're on the go. A lot of bras are hit or miss, but reviewers love that this one *actually* gets the job done.
10. A set of drawstring joggers for looking effortlessly put together whether you're doing the bare minimum at work or taking out the trash.
11. A sweatshirt that's a match made in heaven for any yoga fanatic. Nobody will know you broke a sweat, courtesy of the shirt's breathable beachwood fabric.
13. A relaxed dress that's serving Erykah Badu circa 1997. This maxi dress goes on and on [and on and on] before stopping just underneath the back of your calf. Yes, those are POCKETS 🤤.
14. A pair of joggers so stretchy they'll let you bend, stretch, and work those knees like the Thee Stallion herself without busting a single seam.
15. A gorgeous V-neck jumpsuit that nobody will guess came from Athleta. If you're not convinced their casual wear is just as dope as their activewear, it's because you haven't tried this jumpsuit yet. The reviews speak for themselves 😏.
16. A twisted cropped tee destined to be worn with high waisted pants like gravy was made for mashed potatoes.
18. A drawstring hoodie for those days your landlord gets stingy with the heat 🥶. Plus, it's got a sun-faded look that screams, "water sports."
19. A tank top to caress every curve you throw at it. You'll feel so great while wearing this, you'll be itching to take an online yoga class.
20. A cozy reversible sherpa jacket so comfortable a reviewer nearly started crying. This transformative jacket is functional and fashionable. Whether you buy it for yourself or someone else, it won't let you down.
21. A racerback tank top because it has a high neck to make sure nothing falls out of place while you're doing medium- to high-impact exercise.
22. A pair of camo yoga pants that won't roll when you're doing core exercises. These are thick but they won't restrain your range of motion at all. Buyers really really like the waistband.
23. Or a pair of embossed tights for sculpting those gorgeous thighs during cardio and weight training 🏋🏾♂️. Even better: they have three pockets — one in the waistband, two on the sides. These tights literally shine ✨.
24. A lightweight wrap to cover those shoulders so you won't feel all exposed 🙇🏾♀️. These practically scream, "I'm the teacher and I know what I'm doing," even if you don't.
25. A skort so you can do very important tasks without worrying about having a Marilyn Monroe Seven Year Itch moment, if you know what I mean.
26. A pair of layered tights because you've probably never seen any quite like this 😏. And if you menstruate, the extra fabric will come in handy when covering up that pad.
27. And a cropped bra that's basically a shirt and may be perfect for cosplaying Aaliyah's dance scene in "Rock the Boat."
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.