27 Pieces Of Clothing And Accessories Reviewers Say Are Perfect For Spring
A leather crossbody bag, gold jewelry, and light neutrals that are perfect for the season.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A leopard print dress for those days you want to get dressed and look like an extra in Sex and the City. It's got a drawstring waist and balloon sleeves becoming of a literal goddess.
2. A dot·dot·dot·dotted tunic blouse that's sleeveless and therefore perfect for the warm days ahead. Rock this with black slacks and a red lip for a classic glam feel *OR* ripped jeans like this reviewer.
3. A classic denim jacket because all denim looks are never going out of style *nods to Britney Spears*. I love wearing my jean jacket with some super distressed jeans.
4. A well-made cross-body bag for days when you wanna *Erykah Badu voice* pack light. It's made of genuine Italian leather but retails for a fraction of the market price.
5. A fun and flowy hi-low skirt because ruffled hem + this length + this print = spring dreams. Try pairing it with a crop top like this reviewer.
6. A funky tie-front dress that'll look better on you than a mannequin — trust me. With this poly-cotton dress, you can flaunt those glorious curves.
7. A cottagecore floral sleeved dress to get your floral fix for the season and finally shed the many layers of black you've been wearing since October.
9. A '60s-inspired puff-sleeved dress that looks absolutely fabulous dahling, but also works if you hate tight clothes. It's so easy to overheat during spring, but this will give you plenty of breathing room.
10. A grunge quilted bomber jacket for people who aren't head over heels about florals and bright colors but love spring. This green hue is just as sporty as it is fresh.
11. A pair of rain boots because everyone seems to forget that spring is also rainy season. These will actually keep your feet dry without all the soreness — thanks to the foam insoles.
12. A minimal pearl locket so you can keep the ones you love close to your heart. Elegant pieces like this are all it takes to compliment a plunging neckline.
13. Or a pair of hiking shoes to help you veer off the beaten path. They're built to withstand anything you'll encounter in the mountains since they're completely waterproof and have great traction.
14. An ultra soft cropped shirt that has pin stripes that you might not hate! These aren't too formal, but you also wouldn't get fired if you wore this to a work meeting. Gotta love a versatile top!
15. A puffy-sleeved tunic dress for cold mornings and warm afternoons. It's short enough to keep you cool but has long sleeves so you don't get too chilly.
16. A boho loose embroidered cotton V-neck dress so comfortable, you'll want to wear it around the house all the time.
17. A pair of sandals because, in case you haven't heard, platform shoes are back like they never left. Wearing these with a flowy wrap dress is a wonderful chance to show off your beautiful legs!
18. A denim dress that's begging to be worn with a statement belt. I didn't want to take mine off and you won't either.
19. A fun flutter-sleeve dress to bring out the Disney princess that lies within. A few twirls in this dress and all of a sudden, you're Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
20. A fabulous printed midi skirt and tank set so fly, you could wear it with some kitten heels or fuzzy slippers (a la Kayla) and be the most stylish person in any room.
21. A stretchy velvet cami to get your shine on underneath the mandatory spring layers we all wear, because the weather is unpredictable.
22. A casual wrapped dress that has a nice slit so you can show off those lovely thighs without being too chilly. Reviewers paired this with a waist belt for a more ~tailored~ look.
24. A casual striped blouse for those who are tired of wearing solids and are itching to experiment with prints.
25. A stretchy sleeveless wide-leg jumpsuit because it'll look great with white sneakers and the fabric is heavy enough to conceal those pesky underwear lines.
26. A basic T-shirt because the one in your drawer has a collar that's stretched out and probably stained. Time for a replacement! Personally, I love wearing these to bed.
27. And a unique tunic that has peep holes in the sleeves for a little flair and extra air flow on hotter days.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.