We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pair of pruners to propagate your babies or snip off dying leaves. Having healthy green foliage is always a good look.
3. A plant hanger that'll ensure your plants get ten times more light than they'd get on the floor. More light = more growth.
4. A forgiving pothos because they look stunning on shelves and will thrive in most lighting conditions. They're pretty consistent growers too when given optimal light.
5. A spherical self-watering planter so your plants won't keel over if you just so happen to forget to water them.
6. Or a two-tiered self-watering planter that has a large reservoir so your plant won't get too thirsty. It comes in four striking colors to compliment your space and display the majesty of your vining plants.
7. A pack of Miracle-Gro plant food spikes because plants are mad dramatic when they don't get fed 😭. Stick this slow-release fertilizer into the soil and boom, they're good for up to two months.
8. A long-running humidifier for people in low humidity settings wondering why their plant's leaves are cracking and turning brown. The key to success with tropical plants is mimicking their humid natural environments.
9. A handy grow light because your north-facing window is doing next to nothing for that succulent you love. Pop these into your lamps so your plants have more time to photosynthesize.
10. A mid-century modern plant stand so you can give your plant more sun exposure *and* make your room appear more spacious.
11. A jar of neem oil because the best pest control is prevention. I love that it's natural, effective, and lasts for a long time.
12. A hardy Swiss cheese plant that's not only totally IG-worthy, but is fairly simple to care for. Monsteras are low-light tolerant and guaranteed to be the center of attention in your space.
13. A tough-as-nails philodendron birkin so you can impress people with its white-streaked leaves. It's survived my mistakes, so it'll probably withstand yours.
14. A nice spray bottle because keeping plant accessories within reach is a must and it's more fun when they look this good.
15. Or a utilitarian spray bottle to mix your neem oil, water, and soap to make a natural pest control.
16. A lovely philodendron brasil that's one of my favorite plants of all time because of its highly variegated leaves. I repotted this baby recently and the new growth is 🤯.
17. A mini monstera so easy to care for, you'll have everyone convinced you were born with a green thumb. Mine puts out a new leaf every two weeks and it's never had any pests.
18. A helpful soil meter for knowing just how much water your plant needs and when. Soggy soil is a big no-no and this'll tell you when to hold off on the watering.
19. A hardy snake plant that'll reward your neglect by absorbing toxins such as formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, and xylene —which can be found in paint, cleaning fluids, and spray adhesives. Please don't water this plant more than once every two weeks, I beg 😭.
20. A bottle of hydrogen peroxide because it aerates the soil, kills fungus gnats on contact, and prevents root rot. When diluted properly, it's perfectly safe for your plants.
21. A stunning planter that'll distract people from the browning leaves you forgot to prune. It has drainage to prevent root rot.
22. A handy watering tray because bottom watering your plants delivers the moisture directly where it matters: the roots. It's also great for protecting your surfaces from water damage.
24. A pack of fun mushroom watering globes for preventing your thirsty babies from drying up while you're away. Ferns prefer consistently moist soil, and this is just how to do it.
25. A brass watering can because it's functional and cute. The can will compliment your decor, and show that plant care is an extension of your personal style.
26. And a pack of sticky insect traps that'll come in handy if you have fungus gnats or other unwanted pests chomping away at your plants.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.