23 Things For Anyone Who Could Use Some Help In The Style Department
Basics and other fun things to make people think you can dress.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A leopard print dress for those days you want to get dressed and look like an extra in Sex and the City. It's got a drawstring waist and balloon sleeves becoming of a literal goddess.
2. A classic denim jacket because it's an outerwear staple that can come in handy when you're pulling a look together. Jean jackets go with some dresses, blouses, and pair well with other denim.
3. A dot·dot·dot·dotted tunic blouse to introduce some pattern into your otherwise solid wardrobe. Rock this with black slacks and a red lip for a classic glam feel *OR* ripped jeans like this reviewer.
4. A well-made genuine leather crossbody bag for days when you wanna *Erykah Badu voice* pack light. It's made of genuine Italian leather but retails for a fraction of the market price.
5. A fabulous printed midi skirt and tank set so fly, you could wear it with some kitten heels or fuzzy slippers (a la Kayla) and be the most stylish person in any room.
6. A comfy cozy sweatshirt dress that's a match made in heaven for people who are too lazy to get dressed but want to feel cute. If you buy all your sweatshirts oversized, just buy this dress instead.
7. A fun and flowy hi-low skirt because ruffled hem + this length + this print = spring dreams. Try pairing it with a crop top like this reviewer.
8. A fun flutter-sleeve dress to bring out the Disney princess that lies within. A few twirls in this dress and all of a sudden, you're Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
9. A knotted cotton tee because who said white T-shirts had to be boring? A slightly exposed midriff crewneck with cuffed sleeves is serving summer ☀️⛱ (which here means sunning on the porch).
10. A stretchy velvet cami to get your shine on underneath the mandatory spring layers we all wear because the weather is unpredictable.
11. A casual wrapped dress that has a nice slit so you can show off those lovely thighs without being too chilly. Reviewers paired this with a waist belt for a more ~tailored~ look.
12. A silky green top to live out your '90s TLC dreams. Something about this color and fabric just feels so luxurious and alive. Consider buying this slightly oversized if you're not feeling the cropped fit.
13. A casual striped blouse for those who are tired of wearing solids and are itching to experiment with prints.
14. A flowy set of pants so gorgeous, they're exactly what summer nights are made of. I love that they're cinched in the waist but wide in the legs. Will all the thick hotties please stand up.
15. A grunge quilted bomber jacket for people who aren't head over heels about florals and bright colors, but still love spring. This green hue is just as sporty as it is fresh.
16. A pre-folded satin scarf to wear to bed, or as a stylish accessory. It's great for retaining moisture and introducing elements of pattern, without being too overwhelming.
17. A comfortable maxi dress that has *drumroll, please* POCKETS. It's really lightweight and comes in a host of beautiful colors just in time for sundress season 😏.
19. A stretchy sleeveless wide-leg jumpsuit because it'll look great with white sneakers and the fabric is heavy enough to conceal those pesky underwear lines.
20. A lantern sleeve top to channel your inner Jack Sparrow with this billowy, fresh oversized blouse.
21. A pair of handmade pearl hoop earrings that are so elegant and unique, everyone will be wondering where you found them. Honestly, I wish someone would buy me a pair of these 👀.
22. A lightweight open-front cardigan sweater to cover your shoulders for the gust of wind that came out of literally nowhere because you forgot to check the weather.
23. And a unique tunic that has peep holes in the sleeves for a little flair and extra air flow on hotter days.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.