1. Make vegan mayonnaise.
2. Bake it into cheesy skillet pizza bread.
3. Or, just put it on an actual pizza.
4. Make a super-simple, healthy pudding.
5. Use it as a moisturizing face mask.
6. Freeze it into popsicles.
7. Turn it into truffles!
8. Bake an egg into it.
9. Grill it.
10. ... then, stuff it!
11. Use it to make low-carb, dairy-free mint chocolate chip ice cream.
12. Spike it with tequila.
13. Use it to make a crazy delicious guacamole/hummus hybrid.
14. Repurpose the flesh and the ground-up pit to make a heavy-duty foot scrub.
15. Blend it into pesto.
16. Make it your base ingredient for cold soup.
17. Use it as a dairy substitute in creamy salad dressings.
18. (Works for chicken salad too.)
19. Turn it into paleo, vegan frosting.
Everybody's happy. Recipe here.