1. Shake up your weekly meal prep with fun but healthy recipes that you can make ahead of time.
Sure, you can just make big batches of veggies, proteins, and grains. But, why not prep something like these Southwest Turkey-Stuffed Peppers, so that you don’t even have to think about how to put things together. Just heat and eat!
4. Even if you’re not vegan, try experimenting with vegan versions of hearty classics.
5. Try a couple lightened-up versions of your favorite cozy dinners. The key? Moderation and portion control.
Here are 19 delicious dinners under 500 calories, including Stuffed Winter Squash with Cranberries, Quinoa, and Pistachios and Lentil Pasta with Arugula Pesto, both shown above.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.