1. Shake up your weekly meal prep with fun but healthy recipes that you can make ahead of time.
2. Trying to eat more protein at breakfast but getting sick of eggs? Greek yogurt has about 20g per cup.
3. Salad game not so strong? Here are 15,625 possible combinations to re-inspire you.
4. Even if you're not vegan, try experimenting with vegan versions of hearty classics.
5. Try a couple lightened-up versions of your favorite cozy dinners. The key? Moderation and portion control.
Here are 19 delicious dinners under 500 calories, including Stuffed Winter Squash with Cranberries, Quinoa, and Pistachios and Lentil Pasta with Arugula Pesto, both shown above.