1. Shake up your weekly meal prep with fun but healthy recipes that you can make ahead of time.
Sure, you can just make big batches of veggies, proteins, and grains. But, why not prep something like these Southwest Turkey-Stuffed Peppers, so that you don’t even have to think about how to put things together. Just heat and eat!
4. Even if you’re not vegan, try experimenting with vegan versions of hearty classics.
5. Try a couple lightened-up versions of your favorite cozy dinners. The key? Moderation and portion control.
Here are 19 delicious dinners under 500 calories, including Stuffed Winter Squash with Cranberries, Quinoa, and Pistachios and Lentil Pasta with Arugula Pesto, both shown above.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Rep. John Lewis's books have sold out on Amazon hours after President-elect Trump went on a Twitter tirade against the civil rights icon.
- In South Sudan, where the vast majority of people lack internet access, fake news and Facebook could have deadly consequences.
- Saturday Night Live's version of Donald Trump's latest press conference was all about pee-pee.