1. Shake up your weekly meal prep with fun but healthy recipes that you can make ahead of time.
Sure, you can just make big batches of veggies, proteins, and grains. But, why not prep something like these Southwest Turkey-Stuffed Peppers, so that you don’t even have to think about how to put things together. Just heat and eat!
4. Even if you’re not vegan, try experimenting with vegan versions of hearty classics.
5. Try a couple lightened-up versions of your favorite cozy dinners. The key? Moderation and portion control.
Here are 19 delicious dinners under 500 calories, including Stuffed Winter Squash with Cranberries, Quinoa, and Pistachios and Lentil Pasta with Arugula Pesto, both shown above.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.