1. For a lower-carb breakfast that isn’t just eggs, try these simple four-ingredient pancakes.
2. Make your own summer rolls with rotisserie chicken and pretty much any vegetables you want.
It's cheaper than takeout, requires minimal chopping and ZERO cooking, and honestly it's pretty fun. Oh, and did I mention the sauce is made of Sriracha and peanut butter? Recipe here.
3. Studying for finals? Facing a looming deadline and working overtime? Snack smart, on things that will fill you up but leave you feeling energized, not lethargic.
Try packing veggies and hummus in a Mason jar, or making a healthy sweet treat out of frozen yogurt and fresh fruit. Try sticking to primarily whole foods, and assemble a snack that has protein, fiber, and a little fat. Here are 17 great examples of the perfect study snacks.
4. Freeze all of your smoothie ingredients ahead of time so that all you have to do in the morning is BLEND!
5. If you exercise regularly and want to see even better results, learn the best way to eat to fuel your workouts.
6. Eat high-protein snacks that will keep you energized and satisfied but also taste freaking delicious.
Eating slices of deli turkey would probably keep you energized and fill you up, tbh. But, is that really what you want? It doesn't have to be that way. Here are 21 High-Protein Snacks That Are Healthy And Delicious.