2. Wine is layered and complex and totally classy.
3. But face it, you really DGAF about that.
4. Like, you don’t even pretend to care anymore.
5. Because, as the saying goes, “Nothing tastes as good as ‘Under $10 a bottle’ feels.”
6. But wine has its limitations. The barrier to entry is pretty high.
7. And the serving sizes are inconveniently small.
8. Enter: Sangria. Sangria is essentially wine + magic.
12. Plus, cheaper wine is actually BETTER for sangria.
14. With wine, you’re kinda locked into a certain alcohol content.
15. Sangria, on the other hand, is as boozy as you wanna make it.
More brandy, please.
16. Also, much easier access.
18. Straws are optional but recommended.
21. And day drinking is great. Day drinking keeps you out of trouble.
Trekking through the WILDERNESS, surrounded by WILD ANIMALS, with no cell phone service and a below-average sense of direction? Asking for trouble. Sipping sangria in a lawn chair on your very own porch? Very safe.
22. Three glasses of sangria + sunshine + friends = You, feeling fancy AF.
23. And because sangria is usually made in big batches, you don’t have to worry about running out in the middle of a party.