15. Korean Grilled Flanken Ribs
“Flanken cut” ribs are thinly sliced short ribs that are cut against the bone, so that each strip has multiple pieces of rib bone from different ribs. It’s a way to make short ribs — which are usually braised, since they’re so big — more manageable and quicker to cook on the grill. Recipe here.
16. Smoked Beef Ribs with Cherry Jalapeno BBQ Sauce
If you have a yard, it’s totally worth getting a smoker to use year-round for cooking meat, fish, and even vegetables. And these sweet, meaty beef ribs are a foolproof way to try it out. Recipe here.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.