15. Korean Grilled Flanken Ribs
“Flanken cut” ribs are thinly sliced short ribs that are cut against the bone, so that each strip has multiple pieces of rib bone from different ribs. It’s a way to make short ribs — which are usually braised, since they’re so big — more manageable and quicker to cook on the grill. Recipe here.
16. Smoked Beef Ribs with Cherry Jalapeno BBQ Sauce
If you have a yard, it’s totally worth getting a smoker to use year-round for cooking meat, fish, and even vegetables. And these sweet, meaty beef ribs are a foolproof way to try it out. Recipe here.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀