15. Korean Grilled Flanken Ribs
“Flanken cut” ribs are thinly sliced short ribs that are cut against the bone, so that each strip has multiple pieces of rib bone from different ribs. It’s a way to make short ribs — which are usually braised, since they’re so big — more manageable and quicker to cook on the grill. Recipe here.
16. Smoked Beef Ribs with Cherry Jalapeno BBQ Sauce
If you have a yard, it’s totally worth getting a smoker to use year-round for cooking meat, fish, and even vegetables. And these sweet, meaty beef ribs are a foolproof way to try it out. Recipe here.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲