8. Whoever comes up with their product names should seriously consider competing at Punderdome.
22. Why so nice? Probably because Trader Joe’s pays staff members really well. Another plus.
According to this 2010 CNN Money article, Trader Joe’s full-time crew members (the people that stock the shelves, ring up and bag groceries, and help customers in the aisles) can earn starting salaries between $40,000-$60,000 a year with benefits. Also, “Trader Joe’s annually contributes 15.4% of employees’ gross income to tax-deferred retirement accounts. By industry standards, that is A LOT.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russian state-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails obtained by BuzzFeed News show.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄