1. Turn leftover turkey into a healthy lunch sandwich.
2. Learn to make a healthy, hearty bowl of oatmeal that's actually delicious.
3. The days after a big food holiday can feel a little... sluggish. Start things off right with an easy, healthy breakfast.
4. Chances are, you've already cooked enough this week. Try prepping and packing lunches that don't require much cooking.
5. Try adding a quick, healthy dump dinner to your weeknight repertoire.
Sit back and let your crock pot do all the work. This simple slow cooker root vegetable stew is a great vegetarian option.