How To Master This Week's Meal Prep
Because the last thing you want to worry about in the middle of the work week is food.
1. Pack healthy snacks to bring on the go so you don't end up spending unnecessary cash on less-than-healthy snacks you don't even like that much.
Find more easy-to-pack healthy snack packs here.
2. Organize your fridge so that you can store more stuff, as efficiently and safely as possible.
3. Make a big batch of slaw; It won't wilt like a lettuce salad, which means it'll taste good for longer!
4. Follow this easy step-by-step guide to prepping and cooking a week's worth of dinners.
A slow-cooker pork shoulder proves to be the gift that keeps on giving in this easy, healthy-ish meal plan. Learn more here.
5. Season your chicken breast more than one way to keep yourself from getting bored, then cook everything on a single sheet tray.
6. Make a big batch of oatmeal in the slow cooker.
You can eat a serving straight out of the slow cooker as soon as it's done, then portion out the rest and keep it in the fridge. For the next couple of mornings, all you need to do is heat the already cooked oatmeal. Recipe here.