1. Use a hand mixer to shred big batches of cooked chicken or pork.
2. Cook a frittata over the weekend, then reheat leftovers all week.
3. Pick a new grain every week to use as a base for healthy dinner bowls.
4. Make a big batch of granola bars for a healthy, filling, grab-and-go breakfast.
5. Go ahead and roast veggies and chicken on the same damn sheet tray.
6. Make five packable, healthy lunches with just a couple hours of cooking.
7. Out of ideas? Scroll through Instagram and get inspired.
Here are 23 meal prep photos that are basically perfect to get you started :)